#421Gardevoir47Posted 11/28/2012 4:19:55 PM
GAMERCAMRY posted...
Rubix91 posted...
Gardevoir47 posted...
version 59 eh?

Only 10 more topics to go.
;)

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! V69 FTW!!!

69 is for losers. It's all about that 37.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3825 7849 1598
BTW, The Game
#422XashowdPosted 11/28/2012 5:37:35 PM
Pit: Huhhh....hahh...Alright, we're finally at the throne room!

Dark Pit: Show yourself, Apollo!

Apollo: Well well...I honestly didn't expect you to get this far, Pit.

Dark Pit: Hey! Aren't you forgetting someone?

Apollo: No, you I actually expected to get here. Your lighter friend, on the other hand...

Pit: Hey!

Dark Pit: Well, you did trip all those traps.

Pit: It's not my fault he had so many!

Apollo: Enough! It's obvious why you are here, so let's dispense with the pleasantries and get right down to business!

Pit/Dark Pit: YOU'RE ON!!

Hades: And now, a little word from our fabulous sponser! Me!

Pit: Hades...

Hades: Don't get your feathers in a bunch. This is a dialog based fanfic after all. Kind of hard to describe a Great Battle without a few paragraphs of words. Which, in the heat of battle, you three cannot provide.

Apollo: While I still don't understand this "4th Wall" Business, Hades has a point. Your defeat should be recorded for the ages. Or at least a few days.

Dark Pit: Don't you mean your defeat?

Apollo: Obviously not.

Pit: So then what are you gonna do Hades?

Hades: Simple! I'll use my voluptuous voice to do a play-by-play for the audience! Now just leave the talking to me and get your battle on!

Pit: On it!

Dark Pit: Don't have to tell me twice!

Apollo: Time to fry!

Hades: Aaaaand they're off! Pit starts things off with a Forward Dash Attack! But Apollo Dodges to the left! Dark Pit gets in close for a chilly Melee Combo! What spunk! He lands the hits! Apollo retaliates with a flaming spin attack! Dark Pit is flung back, but Pit dodges back, then quickly shoots a Backward Dash Shot! Apollo is hit! Ooooh, that's not going to buff out anytime soon. Hothead fires a heat wave! Pit pulls out a reflect barrier in the nick of time! Always a trick up his sleeve. Dark Pit dodges and starts abusing Dash Continuous Fire while Pitty uses the Standing variety! Apollo is tag-teamed by cold blasts of ice! But what's this? A fiery explosion from Apollo knocks back both blasts and Angels! Dark Pit rushes at Apollo, who then dodges to the side, but gets hit by Pit's Melee Dash Attack! He's going, going....Ouch! Someone call the Throne repairman. Apollo is positively steamed now...no seriously, it's rising from his body. He fires a massive lazer at Pit! Dark Pit shoves him out of the way, taking the blow! That one's gonna hurt in the morning. Pit gets up and starts mixing continuous fire with Dash Shots! The boy looks more like a backup dancer with that routine. Apollo fires off his own heat blasts! The two collide in midair and KABOOM! Instant mist! Ah, if only we had a lake...but alas, no lakes on the sun. Ah well! Dark Pit struggles to get up while Pit and Apollo trade blows! Left hook! Right Jab! Ouch, knee to the face! And a high kick! Looks like Pit's been practicing Ti Kwan Leep, because that was a solid Boot to the Head! Apollo looks dazed, and Pit takes the opportunity to blast him with a fully powered Charge Shot! Oooooo....Looks like Apollo is Down!

Apollo: But not out...You're good Angel, I'll give you that. But you have yet to see the full extent of my power! AHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Pit: Wha, he just flew out of here! Coward!

Palutena: He's heading for the surface of the Sun to recharge! After him, Pit!

Pit: But what about Pittoo?

Dark Pit: I'll be fine...and it's not Pittoo! Go! I'll catch up.

Pit: Got it. I'm coming for you, Sun God!
---
Official Member of the MnK! I am The Wandering Nightwind, Xashowd!
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
#423Toad_and_Pit_coPosted 11/28/2012 8:42:43 PM
Xashowd posted...
Pit: Huhhh....hahh...Alright, we're finally at the throne room!

Dark Pit: Show yourself, Apollo!

Apollo: Well well...I honestly didn't expect you to get this far, Pit.

Dark Pit: Hey! Aren't you forgetting someone?

Apollo: No, you I actually expected to get here. Your lighter friend, on the other hand...

Pit: Hey!

Dark Pit: Well, you did trip all those traps.

Pit: It's not my fault he had so many!

Apollo: Enough! It's obvious why you are here, so let's dispense with the pleasantries and get right down to business!

Pit/Dark Pit: YOU'RE ON!!

Hades: And now, a little word from our fabulous sponser! Me!

Pit: Hades...

Hades: Don't get your feathers in a bunch. This is a dialog based fanfic after all. Kind of hard to describe a Great Battle without a few paragraphs of words. Which, in the heat of battle, you three cannot provide.

Apollo: While I still don't understand this "4th Wall" Business, Hades has a point. Your defeat should be recorded for the ages. Or at least a few days.

Dark Pit: Don't you mean your defeat?

Apollo: Obviously not.

Pit: So then what are you gonna do Hades?

Hades: Simple! I'll use my voluptuous voice to do a play-by-play for the audience! Now just leave the talking to me and get your battle on!

Pit: On it!

Dark Pit: Don't have to tell me twice!

Apollo: Time to fry!

Hades: Aaaaand they're off! Pit starts things off with a Forward Dash Attack! But Apollo Dodges to the left! Dark Pit gets in close for a chilly Melee Combo! What spunk! He lands the hits! Apollo retaliates with a flaming spin attack! Dark Pit is flung back, but Pit dodges back, then quickly shoots a Backward Dash Shot! Apollo is hit! Ooooh, that's not going to buff out anytime soon. Hothead fires a heat wave! Pit pulls out a reflect barrier in the nick of time! Always a trick up his sleeve. Dark Pit dodges and starts abusing Dash Continuous Fire while Pitty uses the Standing variety! Apollo is tag-teamed by cold blasts of ice! But what's this? A fiery explosion from Apollo knocks back both blasts and Angels! Dark Pit rushes at Apollo, who then dodges to the side, but gets hit by Pit's Melee Dash Attack! He's going, going....Ouch! Someone call the Throne repairman. Apollo is positively steamed now...no seriously, it's rising from his body. He fires a massive lazer at Pit! Dark Pit shoves him out of the way, taking the blow! That one's gonna hurt in the morning. Pit gets up and starts mixing continuous fire with Dash Shots! The boy looks more like a backup dancer with that routine. Apollo fires off his own heat blasts! The two collide in midair and KABOOM! Instant mist! Ah, if only we had a lake...but alas, no lakes on the sun. Ah well! Dark Pit struggles to get up while Pit and Apollo trade blows! Left hook! Right Jab! Ouch, knee to the face! And a high kick! Looks like Pit's been practicing Ti Kwan Leep, because that was a solid Boot to the Head! Apollo looks dazed, and Pit takes the opportunity to blast him with a fully powered Charge Shot! Oooooo....Looks like Apollo is Down!

Apollo: But not out...You're good Angel, I'll give you that. But you have yet to see the full extent of my power! AHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Pit: Wha, he just flew out of here! Coward!

Palutena: He's heading for the surface of the Sun to recharge! After him, Pit!

Pit: But what about Pittoo?

Dark Pit: I'll be fine...and it's not Pittoo! Go! I'll catch up.

Pit: Got it. I'm coming for you, Sun God!

Is this your theory on how Pit lost his flying?
---
3DS: 2191-8396-7766 PM me.
Now a member of MnK's whose weapons all suck from other GameFAQ's user's opinions! One more thing....NYARGLEBARGLE! Ok. I'm done.
#424rczvdogzPosted 11/28/2012 11:10:15 PM
bump
---
-----------------
3ds friend code 4768-7619-5483
#425Skyscraper_HatPosted 11/29/2012 12:04:54 PM
Rubix91 posted...
Skyscraper_Hat posted...
In case anyone is wondering, I'm going to be rather inactive for the next few months or so.

Why?
:(

Well I'm trying to become a video game developer and the past year or so I've been learning how exactly to accomplish that. Now I've pretty much learned most of what I needed to know and so I set a goal to release a game within a few months.

But I'll still show up to chat and play some games every once in a while.

Oh, and if anyone has any good game ideas, let me know. =D
---
3DS Friend Code: 0559-7692-4410
#426Rubix91Posted 11/29/2012 12:19:19 PM
Skyscraper_Hat posted...
Rubix91 posted...
Skyscraper_Hat posted...
In case anyone is wondering, I'm going to be rather inactive for the next few months or so.

Why?

Well I'm trying to become a video game developer and the past year or so I've been learning how exactly to accomplish that. Now I've pretty much learned most of what I needed to know and so I set a goal to release a game within a few months.

Oh.
Well good luck with the game development.
:)
#427Toad_and_Pit_coPosted 11/29/2012 12:34:47 PM
Skyscraper_Hat posted...
Rubix91 posted...
Skyscraper_Hat posted...

Why?

Cool. What's the game, and what platform is it going to be on? 3DS???? :D
---
3DS: 2191-8396-7766 PM me.
Now a member of MnK's whose weapons all suck from other GameFAQ's user's opinions! One more thing....NYARGLEBARGLE! Ok. I'm done.
#428Flintlock_Staff(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 6:58:28 PM
Zero and Blackace I'll update your scores in a few hours :\
---
Midnight Knights Co-Leader
Gotta Stay Upbeat Upbeat Upbeat! Or You'll Be Dead Meat Dead Meat Dead Meat! FC 2878-9612-1964 (1)
#429stampedefootPosted 11/29/2012 7:05:26 PM
Man... i can't believe Old Man Rifle created a ranking system.
---
3DS fc: 1805-2209-2574
Official Volcarona of PMD: MMM
#430Rubix91Posted 11/29/2012 7:28:20 PM
stampedefoot posted...
Man... i can't believe Old Man Rifle created a ranking system.

Hey Paige was looking for you.

Man I can't believe you didn't know about the ranking system since it's been going on for about a month.