The Midnight Knights Clan Topic V59

#441StarGroxPosted 11/30/2012 9:16:03 PM
Doesn't matter. Point is that if he did, Hatler's would still be better ;)
---
3ds FC: 0173 1482 2830 Coleader of the Angel Strikers. Online, I go by (Night).
#442rczvdogzPosted 12/1/2012 2:46:49 AM
I'll put the MnK site link here too

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Midnight_Knights/index.php?act=idx

Though we never use it c):3
---
-----------------
3ds friend code 4768-7619-5483
#443XashowdPosted 12/1/2012 8:22:57 AM
Palutena: Pit, Hurry!

Pit: I know, I know!....Whoa!

Apollo: AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!! Feeble little Angel...Did you really think you had a chance? In MY domain!

Pit: He's Huge! Like Hades! And Medusa! And...Twinbellows, Hewdraw...Come to think of it, he's like a lot of bosses.

Dark Pit: Yeah. He's like a bad stereotype.

Pit: Dark Pit! You're okay!

Dark Pit: And you actually said my name right. Today's full of miracles.

Hades: Not to be a party pooper, but I think you have bigger problems to worry about, featherweights.

Pit: Oh...Right...*gulp*

Apollo: Now....Kneel before the Sun God!

Dark Pit: I don't think so! We've come this far, do you think we're just going to give up? You think you can trample the lives of others and get away with it? Not on my Watch!

Pit: And mine too! We won't let you burn the world! We live there! Everyone lives there!

Apollo: HA! You think your world is worth anything? Humanity has become overrun by their own greed, anger, and Hatred. I was going to wipe them out myself long ago, but Zeus thought they were still worth something, so he imprisoned me. I did manage to show him what they had become before he did, and he came to the same conclusion. But even then, he could not part with his beloved creations, so instead he chose to leave the heavens for a new world, leaving someone else in charge of their protection. And when I found out he chose my own Sister, I became furious. An Insult to Injury! It's more than just vengeance or righteous fury...Humanity has squandered their gift, and must be exterminated before they end the world itself!

Dark Pit: Well that sounds familiar. But it's still wrong. I get it Apollo, I really do. Humans are capable of hatred and destruction. But they are just as capable of love and creation. They still deserve a chance.

Pit: Wow...I never expected you to say something like, Dark Pit.

Dark Pit: While you were a ring, and after the battle with Hades, I explored the world for a while. Saw a lot of things. I constantly wondered why you chose to serve Palutena and protect humanity. And even among the destruction they themselves created, I found hope, and the will to survive. And it affirmed my belief that Humanity isn't the problem. It's the Gods and Goddesses who seek their destruction. Humanity needs guidance, not Death!

Apollo: Do you think we haven't tried? For over 100 years my sister has attempted to guide them, and for what? They still create their own suffering! Enough is enough! Zeus was right to abandon them, and I will finish what I started eons ago!

Dark Pit: NO YOU WON'T!

Pit: Dark Pit! Wait!

Dark Pit: It's gods like you who bring the world's destruction! You create so much of it, humans don't know anything different! You're the problem, and I'm taking care of it NOW!

Apollo: End it, then...IF YOU CAN!
---
Official Member of the MnK! I am The Wandering Nightwind, Xashowd!
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
#444XashowdPosted 12/1/2012 9:03:12 AM
Hades: Before we get started, I'd just like to inform the audience that this fight's Battle Music is "Vermilion" from a little game called Lord of Arcana. It's made by Nobuo Uematsu. Feel free to look it up on Youtube. And now, to the Battle at hand! Dark Pit Vs Apollo! You can feel the tension heating up the room. That, or the temps over 1 million degrees. But hey! Who's Counting?

Viridi: Are you going to narrate again?

Hades: You got a problem with that, Rosebud?

Viridi: Actually, no. But you could be a bit more descriptive this time instead of being a hammy sports announcer.

Hades: But I do love ham. It's almost as good as Bacon! Or Souls. But I'll do my best to maintain the serious mood of this grand battle!

Viridi: Well, get to it! They're starting!

Hades: Really? Wow, Goth Pit really is impatient. Anyways, Apollo pulls out a rather Majestic-looking bow. One guess what that's used for.

Viridi: Hades...

Hades: What? Can't I be a little hammy?

All: NO!

Hades: Fine. Spoilsports...Ahem! Apollo Begins by firing a barrage of searing arrows, which Dark Pit dodges by circling around! He makes his way to Apollo, blasting anything in his path with Chilling Ice Blasts! Apollo starts using his Bow much like Pit, dividing it in two and using it like a pair of swords, slashing at Dark Pit as he flies near! Dark Pit ducks, bobs and weaves as he continues to pummel the gargantuan god with frozen bullets.

Apollo: You Ignorant Pest! You'll pay for that!

Dark Pit: Sorry to break it to you, but I don't have a bank account big enough to pay for what I'm gonna do to you! And you deserve every cent of pain! Take this!!

Hades: Astonishing! Dark Pit fires a Subzero Lazer right at Apollo's face! The god cringes in pain as Dark Pit continues to unload his own "Righteous Fury" upon him. You can see the determination in Dark Pit's eyes as he fights for his ideals! But Apollo is not out yet, and he proves it by grabbing Dark Pit right out of the air!

Dark Pit: Gaaah!

Apollo: This'll teach you, you little gnat!

Dark Pit: Think again, Sun God! ARRRMPH!

Hades: Ouch! Dark Pit literally takes a bite of the Sun God! Infused with the cold of the Subzero Armor, that single chomp is enough to cause Apollo to let go due to the pain. But Apollo isn't done yet, as he uses the power of the sun to recharge, and fire a massive explosion!

Viridi: Dark Pit! Are you okay!

Dark Pit: I'm fine...but he won't be!

Palutena: This was a bad idea...we can't defeat him on his own land!

Dark Pit: Then we'll get him off of it! Pit!

Pit: Uh- Yeah?

Dark Pit: Stop looking dumbfounded and get over here! We're going to blast Apollo off of the Sun!

Hades: Wow. And I thought Palutena used big words.

Viridi: Or Apollo. They really are related.

Pit: How are we going to blast Apollo off the sun? He's huge!

Dark Pit: We combine our Armors' Cannons for one massive blast, like you did with Hades! If we focus our power, it should be enough!

Pit: Great Idea!

Apollo: Too bad you won't live to see it come to fruition!

Hades: And Apollo Fires his own peircing Heat Lazer! Could this be the end?

Dark Pit: I don't think so! NOW PIT!

Pit: HRAAAAAAGH!!

Hades: The Beams collide in midair! Focused with pure energy, They battle for ground in one climactic struggle!

Apollo: I have the unlimited energy of the Sun at my control! Your Armor has only so much ice! Your defeat is inevitable!

Dark Pit: The only one thinking that here is you, you delusional pig!

Apollo: PIG! You dare call me a-
---
#445XashowdPosted 12/1/2012 9:22:24 AM
Hades: Sorry about that folks. Gamefaqs has a 4096 character limit. And this finale is just too awesome for such limits, so we had to break it in two! Not to worry, though, the Sun God was supposed to be interrupted there. Thanks to Dark Pit's penchant for infuriating others, Apollo loosened his grip on his Inferno Beam to monologue and KAAABOOOOOOM!! The Arctic Lazer cuts through it like a knife through butter, blasting Apollo off into SPAAAAAAACE!!

Viridi: Was that really necessary?

Hades: Quite.

Dark Pit: We're not finished yet!

Pit: Does he ever wait up?

Viridi: Nope. Not even for me.

Apollo: You insolent-

Dark Pit: Yeah yeah, something about me being doomed, gonna pay, yada yada I DON'T GIVE A-

Hades: Censored!

Viridi: But what's not censored is the sound of Dark Pit Punching the weakened Apollo in the face! THWACK!!

Hades: Couldn't help yourself, could you?

Viridi: What? You don't get to hog the spotlight.

Hades: Who's hogging? It naturally loves me.

Palutena: Anyways, with that final punch, my brother Apollo becomes incased in subzero ice, and is flung to the farthest reaches of space, never to be seen again...hopefully.

Hades: Awww...I was still hoping we could be monologue buddies.

Viridi: We only need one hammy peanut gallery around here. And that's you. Unfortunately...

Hades: Can't argue with that.

Pit: Wow...he really did it! Apollo is toast!

Palutena: And the world is safe once more...Thank you Dark Pit.

Dark Pit: Just doing my job.

Pit: But it was more than that! You're the hero today! I bet Viridi couldn't be prouder.

Viridi: Hey! Don't assume what I'm thinking like that! Even if it is correct. Anyways, great job Dark Pit! We'll have some smoothies waiting for you all when you get back.

Hades: Even for me?

Pit: You don't have a mouth.

Hades: Oh, how cold of you to remind me, Pitty. But not as Cold as Apollo is!

Pit: Hehe...that was actually pretty funny.

Dark Pit: Sort of.

Hades: Everyone's a critic. And all those critics are saved from the wrath of the Sun God! Thus, the Mystery of the Malignant Temperatures finally comes to a close. Any last words for the audience?

Dark Pit: Yeah, I got a few. We Kick Ass!

Pit/Dark Pit: YEAH!!!
---
#446StarGroxPosted 12/1/2012 9:52:37 AM
Nice fic Xash!0
---
#447Toad_and_Pit_coPosted 12/1/2012 10:48:58 AM
quote: Dark Pit: While you were a ring, and after the battle with Hades, I explored the world for a while.
end quote

You missed something here.
remeber this line in chapter 21:

"While you were a ring, I was unconsious. Un-myself. We're connected, no you no me two sides of the same coin."
---
3DS: 2191-8396-7766 PM me.
Now a member of MnK's whose weapons all suck from other GameFAQ's user's opinions! One more thing....NYARGLEBARGLE! Ok. I'm done.
#448XashowdPosted 12/1/2012 11:08:14 AM
Toad_and_Pit_co posted...
quote: Dark Pit: While you were a ring, and after the battle with Hades, I explored the world for a while.
end quote

"While you were a ring, I was unconsious. Un-myself. We're connected, no you no me two sides of the same coin."

*Facepalm* Yeah, I forgot the Unconscious part...Too late to edit it out, though.
---
#449Toad_and_Pit_coPosted 12/1/2012 11:21:33 AM
Xashowd posted...
Toad_and_Pit_co posted...
end quote

*Facepalm* Yeah, I forgot the Unconscious part...Too late to edit it out, though.

*takes hand away from Zashowd's face* Hey, it's ok. We all fail. I actually write Kid ICarus Fics on Fanfiction. just go to fanfiction and type in the search box, "Thepictoad" and look for my name click on it, and read my stories if you want to.

Oh, If you do, make sure to leave a review!

(This goes for ANYONE)

No JK if you want to go ahead
---
3DS: 2191-8396-7766 PM me.
Now a member of MnK's whose weapons all suck from other GameFAQ's user's opinions! One more thing....NYARGLEBARGLE! Ok. I'm done.
#450StarGroxPosted 12/1/2012 11:53:27 AM
---