Who wants a sequel to Uprising on the Wii U or 3DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kid Icarus: Uprising
  3. Who wants a sequel to Uprising on the Wii U or 3DS?

User Info: Toad_and_Pit_co

Toad_and_Pit_co
4 years ago#1
I do. With new weapons. LIke a 3DS Arm? :D
3DS fc 2191 8396 7766 mario kart 7 or KIU anyone?
My Daybreak Cannon is still in the works. Be patient, everybody. NYARGLEBARGLE!- Bowser Jr.

User Info: evmaXy

evmaXy
4 years ago#2
It just seems a bit unnecessary if they release a sequel just for that reason alone (also adding the fact that the game has not even being out a year yet). Plus they are going to have make up a new story-line among other things that they have to consider, otherwise it would just be a crappy 3DS port only existing just for the money. :/
That random bloke from SK who is a random.
(Whatever you do, don't talk about music when I'm around) :D

Toad_and_Pit_co
4 years ago#3
evmaXy posted...
It just seems a bit unnecessary if they release a sequel just for that reason alone (also adding the fact that the game has not even being out a year yet). Plus they are going to have make up a new story-line among other things that they have to consider, otherwise it would just be a crappy 3DS port only existing just for the money. :/

Yeah, but maybe like 3 years later when the Wii u is still as popular as evr. IT WILL REMAIN THE BEST EVA CONSOLE! (give me your hand starts playing)
My Daybreak Cannon is still in the works. Be patient, everybody. NYARGLEBARGLE!- Bowser Jr.

User Info: MasterKnight75

MasterKnight75
4 years ago#4
As long as it addresses kiting garbage MUCH better. KIU's failure to do so is what makes it a letdown.
Master Knight DH at your service.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterKnightDH

Toad_and_Pit_co
4 years ago#5
MasterKnight75 posted...
As long as it addresses kiting garbage MUCH better. KIU's failure to do so is what makes it a letdown.

Like the Paper marios they should have in-depth bios on what motivates the charaters, and why lands exist, and the ability to BUILD YOUR OWN WEAPON UP FROM THE DUST!

User Info: evmaXy

evmaXy
4 years ago#6
Toad_and_Pit_co posted...
(give me your hand starts playing)

I am rather scared of what you are going to do with my hand...

Toad_and_Pit_co posted...
MasterKnight75 posted...

Like the Paper marios they should have in-depth bios on what motivates the charaters, and why lands exist, and the ability to BUILD YOUR OWN WEAPON UP FROM THE DUST!

Don't mind him, he's just a cry baby since this game is apparently not as "balanced" as Battalion Wars or whatever the game is called.
That random bloke from SK who is a random.
(Whatever you do, don't talk about music when I'm around) :D

User Info: Flywalker37

Flywalker37
4 years ago#7
I like this idea. The controls would be about the same, but the GamePad's in your lap so its more comfortable for your pinky. Also, new weapons, character/armor customization, and weapon customization (i.e. you can buy a stat for a ton of hearts.)
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9832-8379
MnK*Fly - Private

Toad_and_Pit_co
4 years ago#8
Flywalker37 posted...
I like this idea. The controls would be about the same, but the GamePad's in your lap so its more comfortable for your pinky. Also, new weapons, character/armor customization, and weapon customization (i.e. you can buy a stat for a ton of hearts.)

Yeah, i know right?

I was trying to not blow up at MasterKnight75 because everyone with eyes could see that Uprising was a HAMAZING SUCESS.

User Info: ReverseFuture

ReverseFuture
4 years ago#9
I'd rather have a New Kid Icarus, to be honest. KIU is good enough to last me a long time.

Toad_and_Pit_co
4 years ago#10
ReverseFuture posted...
I'd rather have a New Kid Icarus, to be honest. KIU is good enough to last me a long time.

Yeah, Ive got 300 hours on KIU and it keeps me coming back.

But a sequel would be interesting.

Hades and Mesdua fuse together?

:D
  1. Boards
  2. Kid Icarus: Uprising
  3. Who wants a sequel to Uprising on the Wii U or 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived