Who wants a sequel to Uprising on the Wii U or 3DS?

#1Toad_and_Pit_coPosted 11/23/2012 11:54:50 AM
I do. With new weapons. LIke a 3DS Arm? :D
---
3DS fc 2191 8396 7766 mario kart 7 or KIU anyone?
My Daybreak Cannon is still in the works. Be patient, everybody. NYARGLEBARGLE!- Bowser Jr.
#2evmaXyPosted 11/23/2012 11:59:10 AM
It just seems a bit unnecessary if they release a sequel just for that reason alone (also adding the fact that the game has not even being out a year yet). Plus they are going to have make up a new story-line among other things that they have to consider, otherwise it would just be a crappy 3DS port only existing just for the money. :/
---
That random bloke from SK who is a random.
(Whatever you do, don't talk about music when I'm around) :D
#3Toad_and_Pit_co(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 12:01:45 PM
evmaXy posted...
It just seems a bit unnecessary if they release a sequel just for that reason alone (also adding the fact that the game has not even being out a year yet). Plus they are going to have make up a new story-line among other things that they have to consider, otherwise it would just be a crappy 3DS port only existing just for the money. :/

Yeah, but maybe like 3 years later when the Wii u is still as popular as evr. IT WILL REMAIN THE BEST EVA CONSOLE! (give me your hand starts playing)
---
My Daybreak Cannon is still in the works. Be patient, everybody. NYARGLEBARGLE!- Bowser Jr.
#4MasterKnight75Posted 11/23/2012 12:03:32 PM
As long as it addresses kiting garbage MUCH better. KIU's failure to do so is what makes it a letdown.
---
Master Knight DH at your service.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterKnightDH
#5Toad_and_Pit_co(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 12:05:51 PM
MasterKnight75 posted...
As long as it addresses kiting garbage MUCH better. KIU's failure to do so is what makes it a letdown.

Like the Paper marios they should have in-depth bios on what motivates the charaters, and why lands exist, and the ability to BUILD YOUR OWN WEAPON UP FROM THE DUST!
---
#6evmaXyPosted 11/23/2012 12:12:42 PM
Toad_and_Pit_co posted...
(give me your hand starts playing)

I am rather scared of what you are going to do with my hand...

Toad_and_Pit_co posted...
MasterKnight75 posted...

Like the Paper marios they should have in-depth bios on what motivates the charaters, and why lands exist, and the ability to BUILD YOUR OWN WEAPON UP FROM THE DUST!

Don't mind him, he's just a cry baby since this game is apparently not as "balanced" as Battalion Wars or whatever the game is called.
---
That random bloke from SK who is a random.
(Whatever you do, don't talk about music when I'm around) :D
#7Flywalker37Posted 11/23/2012 12:21:19 PM
I like this idea. The controls would be about the same, but the GamePad's in your lap so its more comfortable for your pinky. Also, new weapons, character/armor customization, and weapon customization (i.e. you can buy a stat for a ton of hearts.)
---
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9832-8379
MnK*Fly - Private
#8Toad_and_Pit_co(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 12:25:27 PM
Flywalker37 posted...
I like this idea. The controls would be about the same, but the GamePad's in your lap so its more comfortable for your pinky. Also, new weapons, character/armor customization, and weapon customization (i.e. you can buy a stat for a ton of hearts.)

Yeah, i know right?

I was trying to not blow up at MasterKnight75 because everyone with eyes could see that Uprising was a HAMAZING SUCESS.
---
#9ReverseFuturePosted 11/23/2012 2:36:57 PM
I'd rather have a New Kid Icarus, to be honest. KIU is good enough to last me a long time.
#10Toad_and_Pit_co(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 2:40:37 PM
ReverseFuture posted...
I'd rather have a New Kid Icarus, to be honest. KIU is good enough to last me a long time.

Yeah, Ive got 300 hours on KIU and it keeps me coming back.

But a sequel would be interesting.

Hades and Mesdua fuse together?

:D
---