I'm confused.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Toad_and_Pit_co

Toad_and_Pit_co
4 years ago#1
I see stuff like

MK75/10
hewdraw/10
KB
and GC occasionaly.

I know what MNK and AS stands for, but not the others.

I got the SCS and FDCF and stuff like that down quick- Ive only been here for 22 days. I think. I HAVE 20 KARMA WOOHOO >_<

And those

MK75/10 and hewdraw/10 are those good or bad?
3DS fc 2191 8396 7766 mario kart 7 or KIU anyone?
What would I do? I'd press Z or R to DO A BARREL ROLL! NYARGLEBARGLE! I want DOAD....... and Rythem Thief...

User Info: Raltrios

Raltrios
4 years ago#2
MK75 is MasterKnight75, aka Masochist-kun.
He's a weak player who only ever complains about how claws always beat his pants off whenever he uses his 1-star, OD+7, Health+6 Skyscraper Club, his only weapon.
He gets his jollies by whining and having people tell him off for it, hence his apt nickname.

If someone says something is MK75/10, it generally means they think you're trolling, or that the weapon in question just plain sucks.
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991

User Info: CmaBoy

CmaBoy
4 years ago#3
They're joke rating systems. "Hewdraw/10" for example means "'Hewdraw' points out of 10 possible". It's funny because it's not a number (let alone between 1 and 10), and because it's implied Hewdraw Clubs are so good/bad/whatever they doesn't even deserve an actual standard rating. In short, welcome to the Internet. /explainsthejoke

GC is for Golden Crusaders, yet another clan.

KB is for "knockback", the effect of an attack in KI:U or in games in general that sends a foe flying back when hit. "Super Armor" is power that grants full knockback resistance temporarily, and also happens to be the fan-name of the same effect granted by certain attacks and such in other games.
Brasparo: 4167-4596-2791
"Bow and sword, in accord!"

Toad_and_Pit_co
4 years ago#4
Raltrios posted...
MK75 is MasterKnight75, aka Masochist-kun.
He's a weak player who only ever complains about how claws always beat his pants off whenever he uses his 1-star, OD+7, Health+6 Skyscraper Club, his only weapon.
He gets his jollies by whining and having people tell him off for it, hence his apt nickname.

If someone says something is MK75/10, it generally means they think you're trolling, or that the weapon in question just plain sucks.

Yeah CLaws generally beat Clubs.

My weapons get a lot of MK75 in that case then >_< I suck at fusing and I'm proud. (end quote 2wingedangel) I did just fine with my rnaged and melee weapons... but now that I've learned to turn to the defense, I'm doing alot better. :D
What would I do? I'd press Z or R to DO A BARREL ROLL! NYARGLEBARGLE! I want DOAD....... and Rythem Thief...

User Info: weare6789

weare6789
4 years ago#5
You're confused?

Use Effect Recovery.
http://www.youtube.com/user/weare6789nospaces
3DS FC: 1075-0742-8614

Toad_and_Pit_co
4 years ago#6
weare6789 posted...
You're confused?

Use Effect Recovery.

LOL good one.

User Info: Flintlock_Staff

Flintlock_Staff
4 years ago#7
Bump
Midnight Knights Co-Leader
Gotta Stay Upbeat Upbeat Upbeat! Or You'll Be Dead Meat Dead Meat Dead Meat! FC 2878-9612-1964 (1)

User Info: KAO132

KAO132
4 years ago#8
bump
3ds friend code: 481177448064
Official Orb Master of MnK ;D

User Info: DRAZOCHAMPION

DRAZOCHAMPION
4 years ago#9
so am i. im lost

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived