Worst Status to be Conflicted

#11Toad_and_Pit_coPosted 12/3/2012 1:32:40 PM
koopa303 posted...
I'm probably alone here, but Shaking really disrupts my ability to fight and also my concentration. It isn't something that I can shake off or wait out. I think it's a combination of the buzzing sound as well the rapidly-moving reticle that completely throws off my focus.

Keep on dodging and advance towards whatever you're advancing to to melee. Unless you Staff.
---
3DS: 2191-8396-7766 PM me.
Now a member of MnK's whose weapons all suck from other GameFAQ's user's opinions! One more thing....NYARGLEBARGLE! Ok. I'm done.
#12koopa303Posted 12/3/2012 1:44:24 PM
Toad_and_Pit_co posted...
koopa303 posted...
I'm probably alone here, but Shaking really disrupts my ability to fight and also my concentration. It isn't something that I can shake off or wait out. I think it's a combination of the buzzing sound as well the rapidly-moving reticle that completely throws off my focus.

Keep on dodging and advance towards whatever you're advancing to to melee. Unless you Staff.

Actually, I do use a staff most of the time.
#13Captain_StifuPosted 12/3/2012 1:45:11 PM
afflicted*
---
3DS FC: 5412-9912-8508
#14yaomon17Posted 12/3/2012 3:24:09 PM
koopa303 posted...
Toad_and_Pit_co posted...
koopa303 posted...

Actually, I do use a staff most of the time.

Burning also shuts down staves.
---
Pudgy Palm: http://youtu.be/MxSc8roD7RY
Sniping Stuff: http://youtu.be/56FwgalMiV8
#15Carbuncle009Posted 12/3/2012 3:37:12 PM
Freeze. It ruins all evasion chances and i don't get lesser damage.

But I always bring Effect Recovery 2. So none of the status afflictions really hurts.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 4 No: 2 Maybe: 2
If all bronies are clopping enthusiasts, then all CoD fans are 12 year-olds.
#16RaltriosPosted 12/3/2012 3:40:40 PM
I'm honestly just loving how Freeze is in second place :D

*Still the guy that runs it on many of his weapons*
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991
#17danmiy12Posted 12/4/2012 12:37:33 AM(edited)
spin pretty annoying you cant see what's going on while spinning...making dodging pretty hard and landing any attack hard as heck...the enemy can make many easy hits on you while you are spinning...also after it wears off even with effect recovery it can leave you disoriented <not facing the enemy that used it on you>

freeze is number 2 to me..you cant move at all and take full damage...but many players carry effect recovery and unlike spin that can leave players facing the wrong way...a fast effect recovery can neurlize this effect...
---
My 3ds FC:0989-1899-7615 pm me if you want to add me
#18XashowdPosted 12/4/2012 8:52:43 AM
Shaking, pretty much for the reasons the last dude specified, lack of focus and uncontrollable reticule. That said, I abuse Shaking like there's no tomorrow. Whenever I get a Shaking+4 mod, I always look for something good to add it to.

A close second would probably be...Freezing. Can't move and no damage reduction. I don't really get the mod too often, so I can't really use it very much.
---
Official Member of the MnK! I am The Wandering Nightwind, Xashowd!
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.