(SPOILERS) Just wondering...

#1Blobs_Posted 12/3/2012 5:04:09 PM
If you're on intensity 0, does the ultra-mega-epic-peanutbutter OHKO laser from the Great Sacred Treasure still kill you in one hit?

Or... does it not do it on intensity 0?
---
The Gelatinous, Squishy, Tasty Blob of the Kid Icarus: Uprising Board.
I am a blob. Please refrain from eating me.
#2Aura_SpherePosted 12/3/2012 5:08:42 PM
yes
---
confirming everyones asian stereotypes in saying i have a whole pantry of ramen, ive almost gotten into a car accident twice and stretched eyes ftw bby <3333
#3Primum_MobilePosted 12/3/2012 7:00:00 PM
everything that ohko will always ohko regardless of intensity. Orne is one of the leading cause of death at intensity 0
---
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)
#4Blobs_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 7:18:15 PM
Oh ok.
Thanks lol (even if I don't plan on ever doing that chapter on intensity 0) :P
---
The Gelatinous, Squishy, Tasty Blob of the Kid Icarus: Uprising Board.
I am a blob. Please refrain from eating me.
#5ElNurglingPosted 12/4/2012 1:32:45 AM
Blobs_ posted...
(even if I don't plan on ever doing that chapter on intensity 0) :P

Isn't there a speedrun achievement for that chapter in one of the treasure hunt boards? I could have sworn that playing on Intensity 0.0 had a couple of uses like that.
---
Martijn - inofficial pesky Claw using git of Kid Icarus Uprising's online modes
#6guedesbrawlPosted 12/4/2012 10:35:21 AM
i usually do those on 2.0;besides the chapter 1's 4 minute run ,but i failed anyway... (i didn't know about tirelessness and super speed...now the feather i used is gone,so i think i've redeemed myself)
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#7MartinAW4Posted 12/4/2012 11:29:11 AM
ElNurgling posted...
Blobs_ posted...
(even if I don't plan on ever doing that chapter on intensity 0) :P

Isn't there a speedrun achievement for that chapter in one of the treasure hunt boards? I could have sworn that playing on Intensity 0.0 had a couple of uses like that.

You get an achievement for beating the Great Sacred Treasure without taking damage.
That`s what Intensity 0.0 is good for (though it`s still easy and less expensive on Intensity 2).