How is this game on 3DS XL??

#11mattfrank(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 11:31:50 PM
Captain_Stifu posted...
mattfrank posted...
it looks like a PSP game

Then get a PS Vita...?

Why do i need a $350 paper weight??

RE:Re,MH3G,Fire Emblem , SF IV etc dont look like PSP games to me.But will they look as bad as KI:U on 3DSLL??Thats my concerns.
#12Primum_MobilePosted 12/9/2012 11:46:05 PM
mattfrank posted...
evmaXy posted...
Did we not established that mattfrank is a troll from the previous thread that he made quite recently? -_-"

I dont waste 300 bucks for 3DSXL+KI:U just to come here and troll.KI:U was regarded as one of the best looking games on the 3DS,but it looks like a PSP game on the oversized top screen of my 3DSXL.

Im content with the graphical capability of the original 3DS but i really hate the small screen.I ask becuase im not sure how other 3DS games would look on the XL/LL model.That would help me decide whether to trade or keep my old original JPN 3DS for MH4.

RE:re demo is the only game i can make comparison with both 3DS'es i have and it looks good.I wish there is a KI:U demo playable on my JPN original 3DS so i could compare.

try downloading the KI:U montage video?
---
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)
#13ElNurglingPosted 12/10/2012 3:37:57 AM
evmaXy posted...
Did we not established that mattfrank is a troll from the previous thread that he made quite recently? -_-"

This one?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997768-kid-icarus-uprising/64831848

Last week he claimed that KI:U's graphics looked really bad on 3DSXL (especially the ones in that chapter themed around SNES polygon graphics), and today he's asking us how KI:U's graphics are on 3DSXL.
I've seen more convincing trolls in Ernest Scared Stupid.
---
Martijn - inofficial pesky Claw using git of Kid Icarus Uprising's online modes
#14mattfrank(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 4:10:03 AM
ElNurgling posted...
evmaXy posted...

This one?

Last week he claimed that KI:U's graphics looked really bad on 3DSXL (especially the ones in that chapter themed around SNES polygon graphics), and today he's asking us how KI:U's graphics are on 3DSXL.

I hardly troll excepts when there are butthurt Sony Ponies on the MH boards.

I made a new topic when I figured i will never get answered when people immediately called me a troll for showing slightest semblance of negativity towards this game.
I didnt know Pandora's stage was meant to like that but other stages dont look much better. This game looks horrible to me on 3DSXL and calling me a troll wouldnt change that.

I just want to know if 3DSXL will make every game look like crap like this game.
#15GeisnPosted 12/10/2012 4:43:58 AM(edited)
mattfrank posted...
evmaXy posted...

I dont waste 300 bucks for 3DSXL+KI:U just to come here and troll.KI:U was regarded as one of the best looking games on the 3DS,but it looks like a PSP game on the oversized top screen of my 3DSXL.

Im content with the graphical capability of the original 3DS but i really hate the small screen.I ask becuase im not sure how other 3DS games would look on the XL/LL model.That would help me decide whether to trade or keep my old original JPN 3DS for MH4.

RE:re demo is the only game i can make comparison with both 3DS'es i have and it looks good.I wish there is a KI:U demo playable on my JPN original 3DS so i could compare.

There is no reason to keep the old 3DS. I have both MH3G and KIU on the 3DS XL and they still look good. I can't understand what makes you think that KIU looks like crap. It's just not true. Btw the games also play a lot better because the XL is more ergonomical.
#16Primum_MobilePosted 12/10/2012 4:42:36 AM
mattfrank posted...
ElNurgling posted...
evmaXy posted...

This one?

I hardly troll excepts when there are butthurt Sony Ponies on the MH boards.

I made a new topic when I figured i will never get answered when people immediately called me a troll for showing slightest semblance of negativity towards this game.
I didnt know Pandora's stage was meant to like that but other stages dont look much better. This game looks horrible to me on 3DSXL and calling me a troll wouldnt change that.

I just want to know if 3DSXL will make every game look like crap like this game.

maybe you should ask their respective board instead? we are all too busy cloning gems here (literally, i haven't played any other 3ds game on my newly acquire 3ds XL)
i also notice the graphic looks slightly "different", but i am not bother by it. I am more bothered by the lower volume of the 3ds XL speaker.
---
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)
#17Rubix91Posted 12/10/2012 7:49:46 AM(edited)
I don't even care for the graphics in the games I play.
Heck, this could have looked like an Atari Jaguar game and I still would love it all the same.
#18Captain_StifuPosted 12/10/2012 11:05:12 AM
mattfrank posted...
RE:Re,MH3G,Fire Emblem , SF IV etc dont look like PSP games to me.But will they look as bad as KI:U on 3DSLL??Thats my concerns.

Oh, then I guess they made it so KI:U detects your console model, and if it's the XL, then it displays crappy graphics. For this game only. Makes perfect sense.
---
3DS FC: 5412-9912-8508
#19mattfrank(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 8:55:39 PM
Captain_Stifu posted...
mattfrank posted...

Oh, then I guess they made it so KI:U detects your console model, and if it's the XL, then it displays crappy graphics. For this game only. Makes perfect sense.

I play those games on my JPN original 3DS and KI:U on my 3DSXL.You are you posting when you couldn't be bothered to read my other posts
#20Captain_StifuPosted 12/10/2012 11:19:45 PM
Yes, I saw that.

The situation is simple. If you think KI:U looks good on the 3DS but like crap on the XL (unlike any other 3DS game), then you've had slightly botched laser eye surgery. If you think it looks like crap on the XL but haven't played it on the original 3DS, then you just don't like the game graphics regardless of the console.
---
3DS FC: 5412-9912-8508