MKDH's rant

#11jiggardPosted 1/6/2013 11:57:17 AM
I facepalm everytime he references other games
---
I am so homy right now!
#12evmaXyPosted 1/6/2013 12:03:52 PM
paco1995 posted...
He gave good reasons for not banning Aries and LIbra Sponge but then went completely off topic with talking about other games and that Kirby video.

Libra is only considered broken only with Aries and to some extent with Super Armour. It's rather crap without them.
---
That random bloke from SK who is a random.
(Whatever you do, don't talk about music when I'm around) :D
#13Carbuncle009Posted 1/6/2013 12:05:08 PM
Um, what?

I don't understand the point of the vid in the beginning. He's not even using Aries/Libra strat. In fact, the only thing related to it and the ban list is the use of Slip Shot (which MKDH never even mentioned).

And he went off-topic, started with KI:U and talked about other video games.

I give him a 0/10. Try harder, you could be the next Bizkit, provided you never narrate and your voice is less annoying.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 4 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#14MasterKnight75Posted 1/6/2013 12:14:43 PM
"I know I heard 'Libra Sponge,' 'Super Armor,' and 'banlist' in there somewhere. Is he just butthurt about sucking at the game?"

Congratulations. You have proven my point: your arguments make NO SENSE! If anybody sucks at the game, SSB Cheater does for even thinking that they could need to be banned.
---
Master Knight DH at your service.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterKnightDH
#15Why_Is_PurplePosted 1/6/2013 12:25:38 PM
MasterKnight75 posted...
"I know I heard 'Libra Sponge,' 'Super Armor,' and 'banlist' in there somewhere. Is he just butthurt about sucking at the game?"

Congratulations. You have proven my point: your arguments make NO SENSE! If anybody sucks at the game, SSB Cheater does for even thinking that they could need to be banned.

Are your blood cells in optimal shape? Because you seem to like...

*shades*

...irony.

YEAAAA—*shot*
---
IF YOU GO IN THE DIRECTION OF THE ARROW.
3DS Friend Code: 5069-3926-6218
#16Why_Is_PurplePosted 1/6/2013 12:26:13 PM
Anyway, carry on.
---
#17Great_ReapettePosted 1/6/2013 12:28:12 PM
MasterKnight75 posted...
SSB Cheater

How do you cheat by doing something the game ALLOWS you to do?
---
DunnoBro is my master! I MUST OBEY!
#18MasterKnight75Posted 1/6/2013 12:30:08 PM
If anybody is ironic and hypocritical, it's you. You tell me to not make excuse? THEN LEARN HOW TO BE ABLE TO CONTEST OPPONENTS WHO CAN SURVIVE ABUSE!

That summarizes you perfectly, in fact: YOU can dish it out but you can't take it.
---
Master Knight DH at your service.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterKnightDH
#19Why_Is_PurplePosted 1/6/2013 12:32:55 PM
MasterKnight75 posted...
If anybody is ironic and hypocritical, it's you. You tell me to not make excuse? THEN LEARN HOW TO BE ABLE TO CONTEST OPPONENTS WHO CAN SURVIVE ABUSE!

That summarizes you perfectly, in fact: YOU can dish it out but you can't take it.

I can honestly say that you've lost me. How is making a horrendously lame joke ironic and hypocritical?
---
#20Great_ReapettePosted 1/6/2013 12:33:02 PM
MasterKnight75 posted...
YOU can dish it out but you can't take it.

You can't win any professional game of chess or sports or basically anything by just staring the opponent down while wearing twenty layers of sheet metal.
---
DunnoBro is my master! I MUST OBEY!