MKDH's rant

#51Great_ReapettePosted 1/6/2013 5:21:15 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
You're not going to win any professional event by staring down the enemy while wearing twenty layers of sheet metal.
Except a staring contest.
But who does that anymore.

Somebody show MK75 this
---
DunnoBro is my master! I MUST OBEY!
#52MasterKnight75Posted 1/6/2013 8:44:13 PM(edited)
darkriot67 posted...
Mkdh, you never once got within range of his sword.
Once again, try the bloody fight out. The slice move is disjointed and I MOVE TOWARD HIM ANYWAY!

Only time you got remotely close
6:17. That's barely even 3 seconds into the fight.

is when he cornered you and all you did was jump over him and run to the other corner.
Just to humor you and your shallow statement, I looked through the entire fight for when I did that, and I didn't do so even once.

You lost me about the staring contest,
Blink and lose. It's that simple.

and it is the optimal move.
Base Kirby has NO form of automatic offense against bosses. He can't damage them unless he can gather ammo by inhaling it. And Dark Meta Knight can get stingy about using attacks that provide ammo.

Just like kiting a club is the most optimal move. Isn't it?
Using anti-armor is, and even then that should require some thought process. If I merely clash when I hit a guy with a light weapon, that'd be fine as long as it dealt some damage, which would give clubs a viable, more unique chip damage option for one and more importantly, any individual strike that isn't evaded isn't gimped. If the game wants me to have actual melee skills, if anything, I welcome that. But DO NOT make me a punching bag from the weapon select screen, especially if I'm supposed to have natural skill in an area my weapon is good for, which makes the game reek of double standards.

BOLD! BOLD, I SAY!
---
Master Knight DH at your service.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterKnightDH
#53Skyscraper_HatPosted 1/6/2013 10:26:07 PM
MasterKnight75 posted...
*words*

Ignoring my question? So you really do know you can't back up your arguments.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0559-7692-4410
Cannon Master of the Midnight Knights
#54darkriot67Posted 1/6/2013 11:41:06 PM
MasterKnight75 posted...
Only time you got remotely close
6:17. That's barely even 3 seconds into the fight.

is when he cornered you and all you did was jump over him and run to the other corner.
Just to humor you and your shallow statement, I looked through the entire fight for when I did that, and I didn't do so even once.

My bad. I shouldn't say ran, I should say you jumped from one corner to the next and you did that instantly. Real talk meta-knight used like 3 WHOLE ATTACKS HOLY CHEESE US CRYST and you jumped and jumped and jumped where he couldn't hit you until stars popped and bam. Trust me I've played this game multiple times I know how it works. Remind me why this battle is so good at determining skill because you didn't do anything like at all.

And the reason kid icarus looks down on the fate of your tankscraper is because if you were actually competent and consistently hit your opponent then matches would be as repetitive and boring as that unrelated kirby boss fight you played. But if that's what you're into then despite sakurai making both games Kid Icarus is not for you. So go away.
#55darkriot67Posted 1/7/2013 12:24:55 AM
Great_Reapette posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
You're not going to win any professional event by staring down the enemy while wearing twenty layers of sheet metal.
Except a staring contest.
But who does that anymore.

Somebody show MK75 this

And that. Mister kNiGHT needs to stop ignoring people. That's the kinda thing that gets ya killed in lvd.
#56StarGroxPosted 1/7/2013 7:20:28 AM
Also, apperantly MK75 thinks my youtube account is an alt of Swds.
---
3ds FC: 0173-1482-2830. Official Mage of the Angel Strikers. "If it makes sense then it must make dollars"