ggs mkdh

#1ssb_masterPosted 1/9/2013 5:19:42 PM
switched to melee flint the next match but you left. still was mvp.

scores in match before he left were:

6-0 me
0-2 mkdh (both from me)
---
F.E.: Shadow Dragon: 0560-5532-2263||FFCC: EoT: 3180-2820-0116||PS0:1248-1307-8036 ||MMSF3: 3311-0163-6235 || GT: Someonewhodied
#2MasterKnight75Posted 1/9/2013 5:23:55 PM
I'm sorry, SSB Cheater. Anybody can abuse that h4x kiting. Try again without the Walking Speed shenanigans.
---
Master Knight DH at your service.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterKnightDH
#3EonDestroyerPosted 1/9/2013 5:29:17 PM
MasterKnight75 posted...
I'm sorry, SSB Cheater. Anybody can abuse that h4x kiting. Try again without the Walking Speed shenanigans.

Aaaaaand here we go again.
---
Can't spell I regret nothing without E O N 3ds FC:0688-5716-7826
#4ssb_master(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 5:30:32 PM
MasterKnight75 posted...

lol so anything faster than a club=cheating?
and even so, your defense should be able to allow you to at least kill my teammates, and both went 0-0. even the afk one didnt die to you.
i didnt even need lw or bb since i didnt even get hit after my lw ran out.
---
F.E.: Shadow Dragon: 0560-5532-2263||FFCC: EoT: 3180-2820-0116||PS0:1248-1307-8036 ||MMSF3: 3311-0163-6235 || GT: Someonewhodied
#5Mikey4914Posted 1/9/2013 5:36:45 PM
EonDestroyer posted...
MasterKnight75 posted...

Aaaaaand here we go again.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kyf-taHa4g
This is what it feels like to be a scrub.
#6MasterKnight75Posted 1/9/2013 5:40:06 PM(edited)
ssb_master posted...

Then here's my challenge to you: you use a looping weapon. No Slip Shot, no Play Dead, no Full Health boost, and no Speed mods exceeding 2. Stage will be Desert Tomb, not that horrible Ancient Fortress. Can't accept those conditions? Then you're a coward hiding behind broken kiting tools.
and even so, your defense should be able to allow you to at least kill my teammates, and both went 0-0.
And since they didn't die, my teammates were clearly horrible.
even the afk one didnt die to you.
There was nobody on your side being AFK. You're just lying out your ***.
You were able to use either one rather than powers that shut out weapons that mock dodging? You were too busy using Energy Charge and a Walking Speed +4 mod to care, coward.

Sorry, but you're just an abuser and a cheater.
---
Master Knight DH at your service.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterKnightDH
#7ssb_master(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 5:42:31 PM
MasterKnight75 posted...
ssb_master posted...

Then here's my challenge to you: you use a looping weapon. No Slip Shot, no Play Dead, no Full Health boost, and no Speed mods exceeding 2. Stage will be Desert Tomb, not that horrible Ancient Fortress. Can't accept those conditions? Then you're a coward hiding behind broken kiting tools.
and even so, your defense should be able to allow you to at least kill my teammates, and both went 0-0.
You were able to use either one rather than powers that shut out weapons that mock dodging? You were too busy using Energy Charge and a Walking Speed +4 mod to care, coward.

ill 1v1 you with those rules. 7:30 pst. community chat.

and 1 of my teammates was definitely afk. he stood still every time i saw him.
---
#8PsyAbsolAceNPosted 1/9/2013 5:46:07 PM
MasterKnight75 posted...
ssb_master posted...

Now I remember why I didn't originally decide to join this site: People take things way too seriously.
---
I would love to insult you, but I'm afraid I won't do as well as nature did.
KI:U FC:0946-2960-0413
#9Mikey4914Posted 1/9/2013 5:50:25 PM(edited)
MasterKnight75 posted...
ssb_master posted...

FAAAAAALLLLLLSSSSSEEEEEE!!!

The game provides us with the mods and powers to do whatever any of us want to do with it so it isn't cheating.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kyf-taHa4g
This is what it feels like to be a scrub.
#10gunswordbladePosted 1/9/2013 5:50:40 PM
PsyAbsolAceN posted...
MasterKnight75 posted...
ssb_master posted...

Now I remember why I didn't originally decide to join this site: People take things way too seriously.

yup, things get weird sometimes
---
3DS FC: 0130-1892-7047 I nuub :3, I specialize at being nuub.
KI:U name: SK.Peng