ggs mkdh

#11MasterKnight75Posted 1/9/2013 6:05:25 PM
I don't see a 3DS FC, SSB Cheater. I'm at least providing mine on my profile.

Also, stop lying and saying the guy was AFK, he clearly wasn't.
---
Master Knight DH at your service.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterKnightDH
#12jason1110Posted 1/9/2013 6:13:58 PM
ssb_master posted...
switched to melee flint the next match but you left. still was mvp.

scores in match before he left were:

6-0 me
0-2 mkdh (both from me)

pics or fake

Also man you bad. Ws bumblebee against mkdh? Lololol
---
MystFT - Founder of the #1 KI:U Clan: Sky Kings
Kid Icarus: Uprising 1v1: 2-0
#13MasterKnight75Posted 1/9/2013 6:17:32 PM
Oh, right. I also have 4 IM programs. Here's my IM info, copy and pasted from my YT channel because you're too busy being Single Issue Wonks to notice which you most certainly should even in a shallow moment:
AIM: Master Knight DH
MSN: mknight735@yahoo.com

There. Want to arrange matches more easily? You can use any of those to contact me.
---
Master Knight DH at your service.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterKnightDH
#14RaltriosPosted 1/9/2013 6:18:30 PM
PsyAbsolAceN posted...
MasterKnight75 posted...
ssb_master posted...

lol so anything faster than a club=cheating?
Then here's my challenge to you: you use a looping weapon. No Slip Shot, no Play Dead, no Full Health boost, and no Speed mods exceeding 2. Stage will be Desert Tomb, not that horrible Ancient Fortress. Can't accept those conditions? Then you're a coward hiding behind broken kiting tools.
and even so, your defense should be able to allow you to at least kill my teammates, and both went 0-0.
And since they didn't die, my teammates were clearly horrible.
even the afk one didnt die to you.
There was nobody on your side being AFK. You're just lying out your ***.
i didnt even need lw or bb since i didnt even get hit after my lw ran out.
You were able to use either one rather than powers that shut out weapons that mock dodging? You were too busy using Energy Charge and a Walking Speed +4 mod to care, coward.

Sorry, but you're just an abuser and a cheater.

Now I remember why I didn't originally decide to join this site: People take things way too seriously.

Don't worry about it; it's just him. He's notorious for claiming that everyone who can beat his tankscraper is a cheater. I offered to take it on with any number of weapons with piddling attack power, and he backed out like a coward anyway to try to save face.
It didn't work.
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991
#15weare6789Posted 1/9/2013 6:20:23 PM
Then here's my challenge to you: you use a looping weapon.

Does the predator count as a looping weapon?
---
A Kid Icarus Combo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4rpM4WKG_I
3DS FC: 1075-0742-8614
#16koopa303Posted 1/9/2013 6:24:02 PM
He and I played earlier in a LvD random match. We were both on the same team. I went 4-0, he went 1-1 and some other guy went 0-0. MKDH quit after just one match. I'm curious to know why -- was it because I got more kills?
#17ThatGuyZPosted 1/9/2013 6:30:21 PM
MK75, you sound like my friend back at home who thinks using Protect in Pokemon is a ***** tactic, yet spamming Grasswhistle is completely fair-you never listen to any other forms of reason besides your own Insane Troll Logic.

Hell, I'm waiting for the day I run into you online. :3
---
For every set of games I see the exact same weapons, specials, and characters used over and over, I die a little as a gamer..;3DS FC-5370-0900-3336
#18stampedefootPosted 1/9/2013 6:32:08 PM
another "gg mkdh" topic :3
lol
---
Official Milotic of Pokemon Y
Official Abomasnow of Pokemon X boards
#19ThatGuyZPosted 1/9/2013 6:32:28 PM
koopa303 posted...
He and I played earlier in a LvD random match. We were both on the same team. I went 4-0, he went 1-1 and some other guy went 0-0. MKDH quit after just one match. I'm curious to know why -- was it because I got more kills?

Was he using the Foam bat? :D
---
For every set of games I see the exact same weapons, specials, and characters used over and over, I die a little as a gamer..;3DS FC-5370-0900-3336
#20Mikey4914Posted 1/9/2013 6:35:27 PM(edited)
ThatGuyZ posted...
MK75, you sound like my friend back at home who thinks using Protect in Pokemon is a ***** tactic, yet spamming Grasswhistle is completely fair-you never listen to any other forms of reason besides your own Insane Troll Logic.

Hell, I'm waiting for the day I run into you online. :3

Protect hurts my Mienshao._

I ran into MK75 but a communication error followed before the match started. Bl

EDIT: I wish I had feather duster to fight his foam bat back then.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kyf-taHa4g
This is what it feels like to be a scrub.