ggs mkdh

#101Mikey4914Posted 1/9/2013 10:57:19 PM
ssb_master posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoHTZYDKTfM

Too bad I can't see the video atm. :(
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kyf-taHa4g
This is what it feels like to be a scrub.
#102Great_ReapettePosted 1/9/2013 11:01:44 PM
The_Pup posted...
Everyone who thinks that this is new: It is not.

Google:

MasterKnight75
MasterKnightDH
NessHelper

etc...

He has a history of "my way or the highway" attitudes everywhere he goes.

Pfft, smasher score of 0 on allisbrawl. :P
---
-Space for rent-
#103paco1995Posted 1/9/2013 11:11:21 PM
Raltrios posted...
paco1995 posted...
Raltrios posted...
paco1995 posted...
There's nothing wrong with pointing out the flaws of ones rant but this is. And lol so you're gonna act like him until he stops acting like that. Cause that's gonna work xD

I'm perfectly aware that what we're doing is feeding the troll. But don't you ever feel the need to educate those of lesser intelligence? The sense of satisfaction gained from teaching young minds is a great part of why teachers do their jobs. It certainly isn't for the money or perks. It just feels good, like they've got their place in the world and are helping to make it a better place.

I can't speak for all of gfaqs, but that's how I feel about it, at any rate. At least, most of the time.

Before it was acting like an idiot until he stops acting like an idiot and now it's educating those of lesser intelligence? Pick one, man.

The former was me speaking for gfaqs as a whole based on my interpretation of facts. The latter was me speaking for myself alone.
Simple.

Ah, makes more sense now.
#104AtalalamaPosted 1/9/2013 11:13:25 PM
ssb_master posted...

Both players are pretty good, and "Mortal Kombat Dead Head" moves well (but the ability to dodge is not with this one). The choice in weapon is appalling though. While it hits for X-Box heug damage...against a more agile opponent it's almost worthless. One needs to be a lot faster to use such a weapon...because when it misses it put the player at a massive disadvantage.
#105The_PupPosted 1/10/2013 3:05:24 AM(edited)
Atalalama posted...
ssb_master posted...

Both players are pretty good, and "Mortal Kombat Dead Head" moves well (but the ability to dodge is not with this one). The choice in weapon is appalling though. While it hits for X-Box heug damage...against a more agile opponent it's almost worthless. One needs to be a lot faster to use such a weapon...because when it misses it put the player at a massive disadvantage.

Only reason MK75 does so much damage (and got any kills at all) is because of OD-4. And note that the MK75 Club wasn't able to OHKO even that. If this were a regular Skyscraper built somewhat normally (one more star in range at the very least)... He could've won or at least tied.

To add insult to injury... Weapons being used against the OD+7, H+6 wall are on the weaker side of the damage scale (except for the Aurum Blade's DCF). Can't tell if Aurum Blade has same stars/mods as the Bowl Arm (probably does).

On MK75's side... When he failed to land hits with foam bricks or has started a new life, he got desperate and did what claws do... hit lightweight and whatever preferred form of knockback prevention at the moment (counter for up close, super armour) and get in for a melee combo/dash attack... With A Skyscraper Club. Which was then countered by SWD with the typical anti-clawing/melee techniques (dash around and break out of melee range).

As a special note, Counter was proven mostly ineffectual in the "spam club shots" department (only good for the knockback prevention in this case). Not the hamazing wonder power that MK75 claimed it to be.

Before "KITING!" arguments come into play... MK75 was predictable and slow enough to kite. And there was a bunch of CQC+melee range fights which were lost because the MK75 Club lacked offensive power.

Good for a tutorial video for newbies.
#106Aura_SpherePosted 1/10/2013 5:21:58 AM
Wow, keep going guys, this was very entertaining to read on the bus ride to school. I'll join in after class ends.

TO 500 WE GOOO~
---
Snort the ashes of fallen comrades and enemies alike
#107AtalalamaPosted 1/10/2013 8:00:04 AM
The_Pup posted...
Atalalama posted...
ssb_master posted...

Only reason MK75 does so much damage (and got any kills at all) is because of OD-4. And note that the MK75 Club wasn't able to OHKO even that. If this were a regular Skyscraper built somewhat normally (one more star in range at the very least)... He could've won or at least tied.

To add insult to injury... Weapons being used against the OD+7, H+6 wall are on the weaker side of the damage scale (except for the Aurum Blade's DCF). Can't tell if Aurum Blade has same stars/mods as the Bowl Arm (probably does).

On MK75's side... When he failed to land hits with foam bricks or has started a new life, he got desperate and did what claws do... hit lightweight and whatever preferred form of knockback prevention at the moment (counter for up close, super armour) and get in for a melee combo/dash attack... With A Skyscraper Club. Which was then countered by SWD with the typical anti-clawing/melee techniques (dash around and break out of melee range).

As a special note, Counter was proven mostly ineffectual in the "spam club shots" department (only good for the knockback prevention in this case). Not the hamazing wonder power that MK75 claimed it to be.

Before "KITING!" arguments come into play... MK75 was predictable and slow enough to kite. And there was a bunch of CQC+melee range fights which were lost because the MK75 Club lacked offensive power.

Probably true, too. Keep in mind I haven't played the game yet (it's on my queue), so I can only go by what I see, not know, of the game's actual mechanics.
#108StarGroxPosted 1/10/2013 8:01:32 AM
Im just waiting for that rant.
---
3ds FC: 0173-1482-2830. Official Mage of the Angel Strikers. Online, I'm (Night).
#109evmaXyPosted 1/10/2013 8:07:18 AM
Oh.
---
That random bloke from SK who is a random.
(Whatever you do, don't talk about music when I'm around) :D
#110Mikey4914Posted 1/10/2013 9:02:16 AM
The_Pup posted...
Atalalama posted...
ssb_master posted...

You've pretty much said my thoughts about the video.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kyf-taHa4g
This is what it feels like to be a scrub.