ggs mkdh

#111ThatGuyZPosted 1/10/2013 10:07:03 AM
The_Pup posted...
Everyone who thinks that this is new: It is not.

Google:

MasterKnight75
MasterKnightDH
NessHelper

etc...

He has a history of "my way or the highway" attitudes everywhere he goes.

This; I've seen most of his "rants" on YT and quite frankly...my brain might've twitched upon finishing them...
---
For every set of games I see the exact same weapons, specials, and characters used over and over, I die a little as a gamer..;3DS FC-5370-0900-3336
#112ThatGuyZPosted 1/10/2013 10:18:02 AM
The_Pup posted...
Atalalama posted...
ssb_master posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoHTZYDKTfM

Both players are pretty good, and "Mortal Kombat Dead Head" moves well (but the ability to dodge is not with this one). The choice in weapon is appalling though. While it hits for X-Box heug damage...against a more agile opponent it's almost worthless. One needs to be a lot faster to use such a weapon...because when it misses it put the player at a massive disadvantage.

Only reason MK75 does so much damage (and got any kills at all) is because of OD-4. And note that the MK75 Club wasn't able to OHKO even that. If this were a regular Skyscraper built somewhat normally (one more star in range at the very least)... He could've won or at least tied.

To add insult to injury... Weapons being used against the OD+7, H+6 wall are on the weaker side of the damage scale (except for the Aurum Blade's DCF). Can't tell if Aurum Blade has same stars/mods as the Bowl Arm (probably does).

On MK75's side... When he failed to land hits with foam bricks or has started a new life, he got desperate and did what claws do... hit lightweight and whatever preferred form of knockback prevention at the moment (counter for up close, super armour) and get in for a melee combo/dash attack... With A Skyscraper Club. Which was then countered by SWD with the typical anti-clawing/melee techniques (dash around and break out of melee range).

As a special note, Counter was proven mostly ineffectual in the "spam club shots" department (only good for the knockback prevention in this case). Not the hamazing wonder power that MK75 claimed it to be.

Before "KITING!" arguments come into play... MK75 was predictable and slow enough to kite. And there was a bunch of CQC+melee range fights which were lost because the MK75 Club lacked offensive power.

Good for a tutorial video for newbies.

Hey Pup, wouldn't this be considered Irony; what with all the points he made about Claws and their tactics being broken and overpowered...yet he did NOTHING but the same tactics? :P

Next thing you know, Blades will be broken...
---
For every set of games I see the exact same weapons, specials, and characters used over and over, I die a little as a gamer..;3DS FC-5370-0900-3336
#113apolloflameownsPosted 1/13/2013 7:44:55 PM
ThatGuyZ posted...
The_Pup posted...
Atalalama posted...
ssb_master posted...

Both players are pretty good, and "Mortal Kombat Dead Head" moves well (but the ability to dodge is not with this one). The choice in weapon is appalling though. While it hits for X-Box heug damage...against a more agile opponent it's almost worthless. One needs to be a lot faster to use such a weapon...because when it misses it put the player at a massive disadvantage.

Only reason MK75 does so much damage (and got any kills at all) is because of OD-4. And note that the MK75 Club wasn't able to OHKO even that. If this were a regular Skyscraper built somewhat normally (one more star in range at the very least)... He could've won or at least tied.

To add insult to injury... Weapons being used against the OD+7, H+6 wall are on the weaker side of the damage scale (except for the Aurum Blade's DCF). Can't tell if Aurum Blade has same stars/mods as the Bowl Arm (probably does).

On MK75's side... When he failed to land hits with foam bricks or has started a new life, he got desperate and did what claws do... hit lightweight and whatever preferred form of knockback prevention at the moment (counter for up close, super armour) and get in for a melee combo/dash attack... With A Skyscraper Club. Which was then countered by SWD with the typical anti-clawing/melee techniques (dash around and break out of melee range).

As a special note, Counter was proven mostly ineffectual in the "spam club shots" department (only good for the knockback prevention in this case). Not the hamazing wonder power that MK75 claimed it to be.

Before "KITING!" arguments come into play... MK75 was predictable and slow enough to kite. And there was a bunch of CQC+melee range fights which were lost because the MK75 Club lacked offensive power.

Hey Pup, wouldn't this be considered Irony; what with all the points he made about Claws and their tactics being broken and overpowered...yet he did NOTHING but the same tactics? :P

Blades = meta knights = MK = BROKEN = BANBANBAN!!!!

As always mkdh is the lone voice of sanity in this realm of foolishness ;X

/me waits for the rant
---
OFFICIAL KID ICARUS UPRISING CHAMPION/FUSION MASTER
Online Name = ******** (All Stars in Name)
#114aNormalPlayerPosted 1/13/2013 7:52:44 PM
apolloflameowns posted...
ThatGuyZ posted...
The_Pup posted...
Atalalama posted...
ssb_master posted...

Blades = meta knights = MK = BROKEN = BANBANBAN!!!!

As always mkdh is the lone voice of sanity in this realm of foolishness ;X

/me waits for the rant

HEY MKDH. This dude APOLLOFLAMES is lying!
The person with all stars in their name is DRAZONIX. I remember seeing you and drazonix random lvd yesterday.

Remember me with the standing continuous fire compact arm?

We were on teams and this dude with the name --> ********** wit perfect weapons was fighting us.