ggs mkdh

#71Rubix91Posted 1/9/2013 7:48:35 PM
EonDestroyer posted...
Rubix91 posted...
EonDestroyer posted...
Rubix91 posted...

wtf r u tlkin about internet iz srs bsns
Jk
Point being that even of there's no reason, there's no harm in doing so.

This topic seemed like nice and sincere "GGs". What does Master Knight do? Turn it into a hate filled argument and as a result causes people to bash him.

Rubix91 posted...

from months of constant bashing, I don't blame him for being in perma-hostile mode.

Lrn2comprehend bro

You also said to give him a chance. There couldn't have been a better chance than this topic. He ruined it. We bash him. ez cause 'n effect bro

Well you have to put into account that the bashing is pretty much the reason he ruins his chances, he gave us a chance and we blew it, now he thinks badly of us so the chances of him blowing his chances are pretty high.
#72paco1995Posted 1/9/2013 7:53:30 PM
This is stupid now. Completely unnecessary to pick on this guy yet again. People need to grow the **** up.
#73stampedefootPosted 1/9/2013 7:55:09 PM
This got old fast, just leave MK75 alone now ._.
---
Official Milotic of Pokemon Y
Official Abomasnow of Pokemon X boards
#74Rubix91Posted 1/9/2013 7:57:16 PM
paco1995 posted...
This is stupid now. Completely unnecessary to pick on this guy yet again. People need to grow the **** up.
#75ssb_master(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 7:58:16 PM(edited)
Alright MKDH, so to finalize:
Meet me on KIU Community chat in 30 minutes (7:30 PST, 10:30 EST)
at: chatzy.com/41465039930887

Rules for me:

No Speed/RS/WS +3 or 4
No FHB
No Looping

Can not use these powers:
Aries Armour, Slipshot, Bumblebee, Play Dead, Trade Off

Stage: Desert Tomb

My weapons will be:
Bowl Arm:
4.5R
0M
307V
-
(Traits)

Bear Claws:
Same as Bowl Arm

Ancient Staff:
4.5R
0M
317V
-
Unique Traits

Artillery Claws
4R
0M
281 Value
-
SR3
Eva4
DCS4

Viridi Palm
4.5R
0M
312V
-
SR3
SC1
Eva3
DCS4
DCF4
OD-4

Ranged Traits minus FHB and no speed mods on all weapons.

These are all the weapons I have that have neither speed nor FHB mods. They are also at a disadvantage against normal players like you who don't use OD-4 in regards to survival.
I will use those weapons at random since I don't like people planning out a step by step against a weapon and accusing hax when their plan doesn't work. I suggest you switch between more than just 1 weapon too so I can't CP you either.

My FC is: 0044-2817-7751
---
F.E.: Shadow Dragon: 0560-5532-2263||FFCC: EoT: 3180-2820-0116||PS0:1248-1307-8036 ||MMSF3: 3311-0163-6235 || GT: Someonewhodied
#76EonDestroyerPosted 1/9/2013 7:58:18 PM
Rubix91 posted...

Well you have to put into account that the bashing is pretty much the reason he ruins his chances, he gave us a chance and we blew it, now he thinks badly of us so the chances of him blowing his chances are pretty high.

Well I guess it's too late for anything positive happening. I doubt he'll stop being perma-hostile, and I doubt we'll stop jumping at the chance to bash him.
---
Can't spell I regret nothing without E O N 3ds FC:0688-5716-7826
#77MasterKnight75Posted 1/9/2013 8:05:47 PM
I said for you to use a looping weapon. Why are you self-banning looping? I'm telling you to use a looping weapon, not banning looping.

And I'm not going to bother with Chatzy. Especially if the mods are going to be abusive like what happened yesterday, which kept me from being able to talk to Zephy on PM.
---
Master Knight DH at your service.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterKnightDH
#78Rubix91Posted 1/9/2013 8:06:37 PM
EonDestroyer posted...
Rubix91 posted...

Well I guess it's too late for anything positive happening. I doubt he'll stop being perma-hostile, and I doubt we'll stop jumping at the chance to bash him.

Well one of those will have to stop.
#797up1001Posted 1/9/2013 8:08:17 PM
Rubix91 posted...
EonDestroyer posted...
Rubix91 posted...

Well one of those will have to stop.

Not a chance.
---
Member of the KIU: Midnight Knights Clan
3DS FC: 3093-7122-9771 Name: Seth
#80RaltriosPosted 1/9/2013 8:09:51 PM
paco1995 posted...

Who's picking on anybody? All we're doing is dispensing truth. Er, no, wait... the same kind of truth Masochist-kun tosses around when he says everything in the game is broken except for his craptacular club.

We're just speaking his language in the hopes that he comes to understand certain regular, logical truths.
Example: He's 1 person who thinks everything in the game is broken and sucks, but keeps playing it, grumbling all the while.
We're a multitude of people who, while acknowledging the game's faults, still enjoy the game and largely feel fine with the current state of it.
There's no reason why his one opinion should carry more weight than those of an exponentially larger amount of people. No matter how many times he says it, it's still just one man's opinion. He shouldn't have the right to spam the boards with it.
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991