ggs mkdh

#81Rubix91Posted 1/9/2013 7:11:58 PM
7up1001 posted...
Rubix91 posted...
EonDestroyer posted...
Rubix91 posted...

Well you have to put into account that the bashing is pretty much the reason he ruins his chances, he gave us a chance and we blew it, now he thinks badly of us so the chances of him blowing his chances are pretty high.

Well I guess it's too late for anything positive happening. I doubt he'll stop being perma-hostile, and I doubt we'll stop jumping at the chance to bash him.

Well one of those will have to stop.

Not a chance.

Well that's too damn bad. :/
#82EonDestroyerPosted 1/9/2013 7:16:33 PM
Rubix91 posted...
7up1001 posted...
Rubix91 posted...
EonDestroyer posted...
Rubix91 posted...

Well you have to put into account that the bashing is pretty much the reason he ruins his chances, he gave us a chance and we blew it, now he thinks badly of us so the chances of him blowing his chances are pretty high.

Well I guess it's too late for anything positive happening. I doubt he'll stop being perma-hostile, and I doubt we'll stop jumping at the chance to bash him.

Well one of those will have to stop.

Not a chance.

This board will probably completely die soon anyway.
---
Can't spell I regret nothing without E O N 3ds FC:0688-5716-7826
#837up1001Posted 1/9/2013 7:18:45 PM
Rubix91 posted...

Exactly.

EonDestroyer posted...
This board will probably completely die soon anyway.

Most boards will
---
Member of the KIU: Midnight Knights Clan
3DS FC: 3093-7122-9771 Name: Seth
#84paco1995Posted 1/9/2013 7:34:01 PM
Raltrios posted...
paco1995 posted...
This is stupid now. Completely unnecessary to pick on this guy yet again. People need to grow the **** up.

Who's picking on anybody? All we're doing is dispensing truth. Er, no, wait... the same kind of truth Masochist-kun tosses around when he says everything in the game is broken except for his craptacular club.

We're just speaking his language in the hopes that he comes to understand certain regular, logical truths.
Example: He's 1 person who thinks everything in the game is broken and sucks, but keeps playing it, grumbling all the while.
We're a multitude of people who, while acknowledging the game's faults, still enjoy the game and largely feel fine with the current state of it.
There's no reason why his one opinion should carry more weight than those of an exponentially larger amount of people. No matter how many times he says it, it's still just one man's opinion. He shouldn't have the right to spam the boards with it.

No, this thread is to provoke MK75 by implying he sucks. And if you think that lowering yourself to his level will solve anything then you're very wrong. All you have to do is just ignore his complaints, but seems that people in this board can't do that considering 3 topics were created to provoke this guy and a couple more were created even after he left this board.
#85koopa303Posted 1/9/2013 7:34:53 PM
MasterKnight75 posted...
koopa303 posted...
He and I played earlier in a LvD random match. We were both on the same team. I went 4-0, he went 1-1 and some other guy went 0-0. MKDH quit after just one match. I'm curious to know why -- was it because I got more kills?

While I do remember some of the LvD randoms from today going like that, it could either have been because the opponents weren't interesting enough, or simply I was trying to test Libra damage values and wanted to get to that after dealing with matches.

Why are you thinking scoring is everything in an LvD anyway? That match where I munched the Japanese Angel Bow looper with my mediocre Leo, I was outscored, probably by both teammates, I forget. Should I care? No, I kept the looper busy for two guys who may not have been able to deal with him, even tech-chasing him to his demise.

I don't know of any of those matches you are talking about. I only played one with you, you were on my team, and you were using the Skyscraper Club. (Yes, ThatGuyZ, I think it was the Foam Bat if that's what you guys call his Skyscraper Club here). I got every kill on our team, except one. And I never said scoring was everything - it isn't, but it is a good indicator of who the superior players in the room are.
#86EonDestroyerPosted 1/9/2013 7:39:35 PM
paco1995 posted...
Raltrios posted...
paco1995 posted...
This is stupid now. Completely unnecessary to pick on this guy yet again. People need to grow the **** up.

Who's picking on anybody? All we're doing is dispensing truth. Er, no, wait... the same kind of truth Masochist-kun tosses around when he says everything in the game is broken except for his craptacular club.

We're just speaking his language in the hopes that he comes to understand certain regular, logical truths.
Example: He's 1 person who thinks everything in the game is broken and sucks, but keeps playing it, grumbling all the while.
We're a multitude of people who, while acknowledging the game's faults, still enjoy the game and largely feel fine with the current state of it.
There's no reason why his one opinion should carry more weight than those of an exponentially larger amount of people. No matter how many times he says it, it's still just one man's opinion. He shouldn't have the right to spam the boards with it.

No, this thread is to provoke MK75 by implying he sucks. And if you think that lowering yourself to his level will solve anything then you're very wrong. All you have to do is just ignore his complaints, but seems that people in this board can't do that considering 3 topics were created to provoke this guy and a couple more were created even after he left this board.

How does it imply he sucks? It simply says ggs and the scores.
---
Can't spell I regret nothing without E O N 3ds FC:0688-5716-7826
#87RaltriosPosted 1/9/2013 7:39:47 PM
paco1995 posted...
Raltrios posted...
paco1995 posted...

Oh, I've already got him on Ignore. He's been there since he failed to show up to my challenge.
But the reason this board can't ignore him as a group is because he hasn't been banned yet. He continues to post his rantings, and it's just too much fun to find the flaws in his logic and dangle them in front of his face.

Well, you're kind of new here, so I can't blame you for not knowing how things went down. Essentially, his name has become a joke on these boards. Unless he grows up, we're all going to continue acting like idiots, too. It's kind of a tradition around here. Draz got the same treatment when he was in his prime, too.
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991
#88Why_Is_PurplePosted 1/9/2013 8:01:31 PM
Raltrios posted...
paco1995 posted...
Raltrios posted...
paco1995 posted...

Oh, I've already got him on Ignore. He's been there since he failed to show up to my challenge.
But the reason this board can't ignore him as a group is because he hasn't been banned yet. He continues to post his rantings, and it's just too much fun to find the flaws in his logic and dangle them in front of his face.

Well, you're kind of new here, so I can't blame you for not knowing how things went down. Essentially, his name has become a joke on these boards. Unless he grows up, we're all going to continue acting like idiots, too. It's kind of a tradition around here. Draz got the same treatment when he was in his prime, too.

Don't feel like ruining my mood again right now by entering the argument, but I'd like to point out that Drazonix was an arrogant, self-centered, (metaphorically) blind, annoying, and entertaining. Compare/contrast.
---
IF YOU GO IN THE DIRECTION OF THE ARROW.
3DS Friend Code: 5069-3926-6218
#89RaltriosPosted 1/9/2013 8:04:45 PM
Why_Is_Purple posted...
Don't feel like ruining my mood again right now by entering the argument, but I'd like to point out that Drazonix was an arrogant, self-centered, (metaphorically) blind, annoying, and entertaining. Compare/contrast.

Masochist-kun is all of those things except entertaining.
Well, actually, it depends on your point of view at the time.
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991
#90paco1995Posted 1/9/2013 8:17:36 PM
Raltrios posted...
paco1995 posted...
Raltrios posted...
paco1995 posted...

There's nothing wrong with pointing out the flaws of ones rant but this is. And lol so you're gonna act like him until he stops acting like that. Cause that's gonna work xD