I like how people pay so little attention to tombstones that...

#1Lord_MuhznitPosted 2/2/2013 1:16:08 AM
I can hit a tombstone to make it explode and kill a person, then his teammate run in and get hit by the explosion from the first guy's tombstone. Even more hilarious is when I do it using Pisces Heal and recover like half of my HP.

How the hell are people so oblivious to these things?
---
Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon Fusion Calculator here:http://my.cs.utsa.edu/~rcscott/kiufusioncalc.html
Report any errors or comments to me.
#2Blobs_Posted 2/2/2013 2:03:54 AM
This reminds me of something that happens to me way too often.

So I'll be trying to shoot someone near a tombstone, and my teammate is rushing him as well. My shots (being the idiots they are) home on the tombstone, and make it explode, KILLING MY TEAMMATE.

;_; I really need to learn to not shoot those tombstones when my teammate is next to one.
---
The Gelatinous, Squishy, Tasty Blob of the Kid Icarus: Uprising Board.
"I am a blob. Please refrain from eating me."
#3Lord_Muhznit(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:14:33 PM
Blobs_ posted...

So I'll be trying to shoot someone near a tombstone, and my teammate is rushing him as well. My shots (being the idiots they are) home on the tombstone, and make it explode, KILLING MY TEAMMATE.

;_; I really need to learn to not shoot those tombstones when my teammate is next to one.

I do it regardless. If they're standing near a tombstone and NOT blowing it up, chances are they are unskilled and going to die to the enemy anyways.
---
Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon Fusion Calculator here:http://my.cs.utsa.edu/~rcscott/kiufusioncalc.html
Report any errors or comments to me.
#4Blobs_Posted 2/2/2013 6:09:22 PM
Lord_Muhznit posted...
Blobs_ posted...

I do it regardless. If they're standing near a tombstone and NOT blowing it up, chances are they are unskilled and going to die to the enemy anyways.

Well that's not nice. >.>
---
#5paco1995Posted 2/2/2013 6:28:32 PM
Blobs_ posted...

Does it give you points killing a teammate?
#6Blobs_Posted 2/2/2013 6:31:36 PM
paco1995 posted...
Blobs_ posted...

I think it actually does. :S
---
#7Why_Is_PurplePosted 2/2/2013 6:33:31 PM
Blobs_ posted...
paco1995 posted...
Blobs_ posted...

No it doesn't.
---
IF YOU GO IN THE DIRECTION OF THE ARROW.
3DS Friend Code: 5069-3926-6218
#8Captain_StifuPosted 2/3/2013 5:37:17 AM
Why_Is_Purple posted...
Blobs_ posted...
paco1995 posted...

No it doesn't.

It gives you a kill but actually decreases your score, I think. At least that's the impression I got.
---
3DS FC: 5412-9912-8508
#9paco1995Posted 2/3/2013 12:41:30 PM
Captain_Stifu posted...
Why_Is_Purple posted...
Blobs_ posted...
paco1995 posted...

No it doesn't.

It gives you a kill but actually decreases your score, I think. At least that's the impression I got.

Yeah, that would make more sense :P
#10Blobs_Posted 2/3/2013 12:47:14 PM
paco1995 posted...
Captain_Stifu posted...
Why_Is_Purple posted...
Blobs_ posted...
paco1995 posted...

No it doesn't.

Yeah, that would make more sense :P

Oh. Since it gave me a kill I assumed it gave me more score. Thanks for the explaination. :P
---