Lol, rate my gimmick weapon fodder

#1Primum_MobilePosted 2/7/2013 7:53:34 PM(edited)
Knuckle Staff
R5 M0
v319

OD+7
Burning+1
Walking+3
MC+4
RE+4
Health-4

2hko (~150 dmg on DCS)
Pisces 1 recover full health
I think I can recover full health w/ 2 uses of health recovery 3

Honestly not that bad... if I have the aiming skill to back it up >.<
Still missing a mod for the final weapon. (No cookie for guessing which one :p)
Can definitely be further optimize for staff, but that's not what I planned this for.
Also, MC is useless on knuckle.
---
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)
#2yaomon17Posted 2/7/2013 7:53:33 PM
if that were running +3 instead, insta super good weapon :|
---
Pudgy Palm: http://youtu.be/MxSc8roD7RY
Sniping Stuff: http://youtu.be/56FwgalMiV8
#3MartinAW4Posted 2/8/2013 3:23:27 AM
It`s really bad for multiplayer, especially for LvD because of the value above 300, useless mods (MC+4, WS+3 and Burning +1) and bad synergy between Health-4, RE+4 and OD+7.

However it has some potential as fusion fodder since you can either use Health -4 as a weaker version of OD-4 to create some SCF or SCS weapons, or you could isolate OD+7 on a 6R weapon for great value raising fodder.
#4Primum_Mobile(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:44:39 AM
MartinAW4 posted...
bad synergy between Health-4, RE+4 and OD+7.

wait... you do know why i place those 3 together right? It's so I can heal to full health using low level healing. Granted, I am still missing the 4th mod that's suppose to go w/ the 3, and the entire concept is... questionable at best, but still...
---
#5StarGroxPosted 2/8/2013 7:49:20 AM
meh, i have a melee knuckle....i have petrify on it so i dont have to use speed.....

It works best in no power matches though :p
---
3ds FC: 0173-1482-2830. Official Bro of, well, anyone who needs one ;)
#6MartinAW4Posted 2/8/2013 8:38:34 AM
Primum_Mobile posted...
MartinAW4 posted...
bad synergy between Health-4, RE+4 and OD+7.

wait... you do know why i place those 3 together right? It's so I can heal to full health using low level healing. Granted, I am still missing the 4th mod that's suppose to go w/ the 3, and the entire concept is... questionable at best, but still...

RE+4 and OD+7 benefit from positive health mods not negative ones. Health -4 doesn`t make it easier to heal to full health since the damage you take is not affected by it. It just causes you to die from less damage than if you had normal health.

For example if a normal weapon and one with Health -4 get hit by a Magnus Club`s SCS, they both take 120 damage and they both have to heal the same 120 HP to get to full health.
However if they get hit by Magnus Club`s DCS and take 200 damage, the normal weapon survives and can heal the damage thanks to RE+4 while the weapon with Health -4 just gets OHKOed.
#7Primum_Mobile(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:08:14 AM(edited)
actually health -4 does make you heal to full health easier, because healing power heal fix amount of hp. so when you have less hp to heal, lower healing power will be enough to fully heal you.

as an example, Pisces 1 does not fully heal a TO'd fighter using only RE+4 (though it came stupidly close >_> )
---
#8PsyAbsolAceNPosted 2/8/2013 9:04:44 AM
Vaguely reminds me of my recovery Crusader:
R: 5.5
M: 4
V: forgot/ don't feel like checking

Re +4
Ws +1
Self-injury -1

Which reminds me… There really needs to be a positive self-injury mod. Imagine… Self-injury +3 combined with recovery effect +4… That'd be great.
---
Why don't you try shooting some sparkly magic outta your face? Works every time.
KI:U FC:0946-2960-0413
#9MartinAW4Posted 2/8/2013 9:33:44 AM
Primum_Mobile posted...
actually health -4 does make you heal to full health easier, because healing power heal fix amount of hp. so when you have less hp to heal, lower healing power will be enough to fully heal you.

as an example, Pisces 1 does not fully heal a TO'd fighter using only RE+4 (though it came stupidly close >_> )

You need the same amount of recovery items/powers to heal to full health after the same number of hits received regardless of health mods. So healing to full health isn`t influenced by health. Health just influences the number of hits you can take before dying.

Your example doesn`t work because Trade-Off doesn`t cost a fixed amount of health, it just reduces your health to 1. So you`re comparing a weapon that took 221 damage (normal weapon) to a weapon that took about 160 damage (weapon with Health -4).

@PsyAbsolAceN
I also think it would be great to have the opposite mod to Self-injury. It would be the best Solo mod in the game, though I would change it so that positive Self-injury would deal damage and lower value while negative Self-injury would heal.
#10PsyAbsolAceNPosted 2/8/2013 9:43:18 AM
Yeah that would get confusing… What needs to be done is a special weapon gem with that mod should be sent out, but the catch being that any weapon with that mod could only be used in solo. Facing people with a mod that heals them online would be troublesome…
Does anyone realize they can just call me Psy?!
---
Why don't you try shooting some sparkly magic outta your face? Works every time.
KI:U FC:0946-2960-0413