Lol, rate my gimmick weapon fodder

#11MartinAW4Posted 2/8/2013 9:52:32 AM
It would only be good for Solo anyway since you don`t have time to wait until your Health heals in multiplayer, not to mention that most attacks OHKO.
However in Solo you could find a safe place without monsters after every battle and just wait until your health fully heals. This combined with OD and Health mods would make intensity 9 runs too easy.
#12PsyAbsolAceNPosted 2/8/2013 10:04:58 AM
…Except for chapter 18. That'd still be dificult…
---
Why don't you try shooting some sparkly magic outta your face? Works every time.
KI:U FC:0946-2960-0413
#13Primum_Mobile(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:11:07 AM
MartinAW4 posted...
Primum_Mobile posted...
actually health -4 does make you heal to full health easier, because healing power heal fix amount of hp. so when you have less hp to heal, lower healing power will be enough to fully heal you.

as an example, Pisces 1 does not fully heal a TO'd fighter using only RE+4 (though it came stupidly close >_> )

You need the same amount of recovery items/powers to heal to full health after the same number of hits received regardless of health mods. So healing to full health isn`t influenced by health. Health just influences the number of hits you can take before dying.

Your example doesn`t work because Trade-Off doesn`t cost a fixed amount of health, it just reduces your health to 1. So you`re comparing a weapon that took 221 damage (normal weapon) to a weapon that took about 160 damage (weapon with Health -4).

it be a different story if i have FHB on the weapon, you know, the "missing" mod? >_>
---
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)
#14MartinAW4Posted 2/8/2013 10:51:35 AM
Yeah, that`s the only time Health-4 would benefit your weapon, if you wanted to activate FHB after using Trade-Off. However Trade-Off weapons benefit more from IPAB+6 and you can`t have IPAB and FHB mods on the same weapon.
#15PsyAbsolAceNPosted 2/8/2013 11:17:37 AM
MartinAW4 posted...
Yeah, that`s the only time Health-4 would benefit your weapon, if you wanted to activate FHB after using Trade-Off. However Trade-Off weapons benefit more from IPAB+6 and you can`t have IPAB and FHB mods on the same weapon.

Use Trade-off right before your teams angel appears.
---
Why don't you try shooting some sparkly magic outta your face? Works every time.
KI:U FC:0946-2960-0413
#16Primum_Mobile(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:27:31 PM(edited)
MartinAW4 posted...

I would tell you I wasn't going to run TO on this, that I mentioned TO to show you its ability to bring itself back to full health, but w/e. This is a silly gimmick weapon, and the gimmick, afaik, is more costly than its potential. It was just a fun project that got further than I imagined.
---
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)
#17MartinAW4Posted 2/9/2013 3:25:52 AM
Primum_Mobile posted...
MartinAW4 posted...

I would tell you I wasn't going to run TO on this, that I mentioned TO to show you its ability to bring itself back to full health, but w/e. This is a silly gimmick weapon, and the gimmick, afaik, is more costly than its potential. It was just a fun project that got further than I imagined.

I understand that this is just a random fodder weapon that you won`t use seriously. I just wanted to explain that the seeming synergy between RE+4 and Health -4 doesn`t exist because I`ve seen several other people make such weapons as well.