Goddamn at this random Boss Rush drop

#11Lord_MuhznitPosted 2/24/2013 1:00:32 AM
Oh snap, don't fuse those if you haven't yet.
With those mods, Effect Duration will last long enough and Health Recovery will heal enough such that you can pretty much get a free Trade-Off. Basically, TO, then start healing. you'll never be interrupted.
---
Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon Fusion Calculator here:http://my.cs.utsa.edu/~rcscott/kiufusioncalc.html
Report any errors or comments to me.
#12bcornelia(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 1:11:24 AM(edited)
Thanks for the tip- I wouldn't have thought of that.

Yeah, I don't intend to fuse this weapon lol. Best random drop I've gotten so far.

Also, if I do manage BB hard mode, these claws will probably be the cause.
---
This is an elite pirate
#13ffdghPosted 2/24/2013 6:23:15 AM
Artillery claws are the best weapons for solo imo....i'm jealous tho I love mine. <3
---
the current condition of Nintendo by internet standards.DOOOOOMED
Keyblades and a flightless angel.
#14bcornelia(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 6:17:36 PM(edited)
I did it! I beat Boss Battle on hard!

And hell, was it clutch. I got to the GST with maybe a seventh of my health left, no more recovery options, and just Trade-Off left. I activated it at the very beginning, and it actually lasted long enough for me to do a fair bit of damage thanks to Effect Duration.

When I landed the finishing blow I was in Crisis Mode and thought that I blew it for a second. Whew.

The powers that I brought in were:
Health Recovery 4
Trade-Off 4
Autoreticle 1

Autoreticle was wholly for Arlon. This was the first time that I had decided to use Trade-off for this (and on a whim basically), since I typically just brought in Reflect Barrier instead.

It's funny, I almost quit this run at Twinbellows. Got some bad luck and left the fight with half my health >_>

The Phosphora fight in particular was perfect. I usually have trouble there but managed it without taking any hits.
---
This is an elite pirate