I hope this at least matches the Xbox in visuals

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D
  3. I hope this at least matches the Xbox in visuals
5 years ago#1
I can't really tell from the screens released, though hopefully it can at least match the Xbox. The gamecube port, while good, lacked the power of the xbox.

I really do hope Ubisoft impresses me with how they are going to handle the graphics in the game as development goes on.
---
Games can be paused, women cannot. Behold this wisdom.
5 years ago#2
judging on the screens given, it probably won't be as good as the xbox.
---
it is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees
5 years ago#3
Hopefully it will improve over time.
---
5 years ago#4

As long as it looks better than the other Chaos Theory released on the DS. But since I played that one, I'll definitely play this one as well regardless of its graphics.

5 years ago#5

As long as it looks better than the other Chaos Theory released on the DS. But since I played that one, I'll definitely play this one as well regardless of its graphics.

5 years ago#6
I also played Chaos Theory for the DS, while it had a lot of faults, it was actually pretty darn good. I wish someone else I knew played the game so I could have tried the multi-player or co-op.
---
5 years ago#7

I think you will get blind form watching that screen, but no xbox visuals is awesome.

5 years ago#8
Yeah Chaos Theory on the Xbox is freakin amazing still even to this day.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D
  3. I hope this at least matches the Xbox in visuals

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived