Jessica *SPOILERS*

#1xthunder7283Posted 1/29/2012 11:06:52 AM
In 2004, she was a part of the Federal Bioterrorism Commission, partnered with Parker Luciani during the biological attack to the floating city of Terragrigia. Later, in 2005, she was an agent of the BSAA.

*SPOILERS*

Durning the story it turns out that Jessica actually IS a Veltro agent and turns against Chris, Jill and Parker.

In the ending of the game, Jessica is seen sitting in a coffee shop, where she meets Raymond Vester. Raymond places a sample of the T-Abyss virus down in front of her, and she asks why he saved Parker. Raymond replies, "I had my reasons", and as he walks out, remarks that "the fun is just getting started."
---
3DS FC:0774-4289-6566 3DS ID:Rock
GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
#2darkvoid2100Posted 1/29/2012 11:14:40 AM
I'm so positive her helicopter got crushed by the monster on the boat. I don't mind fake-out deaths but her copter was blates crushed.
---
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3720/89106594.jpg
http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Davey2100.png
#3YukitoRamboPosted 1/29/2012 11:17:24 AM

I have a feeling that REvelations is just setting the stage for RE6...
---
"...Winning is of little consequence. What's important is communicating through one's fists."
GFWL tag: DoraemonJerlun
#4Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 1/29/2012 11:19:06 AM
All this convoluted nonsense which takes it self way too serious really makes me wish for a return to the more simple concepts behind the earlier games. Survival was the main concern back then, not comical mustache twirling villains and their preposterous and asinine plans. A faceless evil corporation is simply way more effective than having everything spelled out for you. I'd take an "itchy, tasty"-note over a bland and overproduced 10 minute cinematic any day of the week.
---
"If god didn't want us to eat in church, he would have made gluttony a sin." - Homer Simpson
#5YukitoRamboPosted 1/29/2012 11:20:57 AM
sigistauffen posted...
All this convoluted nonsense which takes it self way too serious really makes me wish for a return to the more simple concepts behind the earlier games. Survival was the main concern back then, not comical mustache twirling villains and their preposterous and asinine plans. A faceless evil corporation is simply way more effective than having everything spelled out for you. I'd take an "itchy, tasty"-note over a bland and overproduced 10 minute cinematic any day of the week.

"But... But... We want COD's demographic in our cake too!"
---
"...Winning is of little consequence. What's important is communicating through one's fists."
GFWL tag: DoraemonJerlun
#6TheGrandFinalePosted 1/29/2012 11:26:55 AM(edited)
sigistauffen posted...

Did you ever play the old Resident Evils? It was always about mustache twirling villains and preposterous plans. I guess you missed Wesker's speech in RE1 or his big plan. Or Nikolai's big evil plan in RE3.

The concept of a traitor stealing a sample of the virus is in the series since RE1. You are talking out of your ass. Didn't even need to look at your game list, to know it would be filled with Sony products.
#7liamx2000Posted 1/29/2012 11:36:40 AM
sigistauffen posted...

good for you.......................
#8Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 1/29/2012 11:48:50 AM
Did you ever play the old Resident Evils? It was always about mustache twirling villains and preposterous plans.

Yes, but the delivery was entirely different . The whole Wesker thing in RE 1 took a grand total of 5 minutes worth of screen time to resolve (if that). It was low-key and sort of endearing thanks to its own clumsiness and naiveté. The bulk of the game were creepy notes, zombies and mutated sharks, not cut-scene after cut-scene where dudes in expensive leather chairs try to one-up each other in coming up with yet another stupid acronym.
---
"If god didn't want us to eat in church, he would have made gluttony a sin." - Homer Simpson
#9baddude1337Posted 1/29/2012 1:03:30 PM
I was surprised the ginger guy was a turncoat too, seemed a bit too much.

But yes, it seems to just about be setting up RE6 very subtly, Sort of in

(4+5 spoilers)

RE4 how i kind of set up 5 with Wesker obtaining the Plagas sample. I'm wondering who will be seeing the T-Abyss though. Maybe Chris' campaign but that looked like Plagas and Leon is pure zombie, so maybe the third guy who is probs the last Wesker child?
---
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/baddude1337/stats/185625780/xbox/
WHO IS DESMOND?
#10railway95Posted 1/29/2012 1:05:05 PM
Maybe the b**** chris talks about in the RE6 trailer is not ada but Jessica. And maybe ada, jessica and raymond are all working for the same cause. Jessica reminded me a little of ada. Also i was weirded out that raymond was helping jessica when it seemed he was trying to out her.