Trailer

#1Mei_von_KarmaPosted 6/21/2010 8:49:39 PM
http://japan.gamespot.com/videos/story/0,3800076101,20415519,00.htm
---
"Average Joe" is a trolling term since it's completely an opinion. ~ SBAllen
#2GrowshroomPosted 6/21/2010 8:56:25 PM
Was that a Crimson Head at around the 28-30 second mark?

Eh? Eh?
---
+50 HP
Shoot the mask to hear more
#3libbypPosted 6/21/2010 9:30:28 PM
I hope the zombies aren't limited to flashbacks or whatever :\
#4RayHorakPosted 6/21/2010 9:43:34 PM
Graphics are impressive for a handheld, but from the video one can see it is no near PS360 level.
As explained from the GPU, it does look exactly like GC level from Polygons, but any effects (lighting, textures) are very much reminescent of PS360 level. Awesome, way awesome.

The weaknesses will hardly be noticable if it is displayed on the screen rather than blown-out as it is here.
#5RayHorakPosted 6/21/2010 9:45:16 PM
Also, Zombies :O
This seems more and more like the perfect RE.
#6RayHorakPosted 6/21/2010 9:48:17 PM
And considering Chris calling the girl Jill, should be pre-RE5, as brunette and darker skin (Somewhere in RE5 it was said the treatment Jill got from Wesker got Jill Pale, hence the blond hair and by comparison with this Jill, skin color.)
#7sheik__freakPosted 6/21/2010 9:55:50 PM
Very interesting.

When it shows Chris and Jill (?) running from the water flooding the main hall room at 37 seconds, I think it's another replica kind of deal (think Code Veronica). It must be a ship owned by Spencer/Umbrella. What's their obsession with that main hall anyway?!

If that's true, then that must mean that HUNK isn't working for Umbrella, he's working for an enemy of them.

Also, Chris seems to be wearing the same gear he was wearing in the Lost in Nightmares DLC for RE5, so this must have happened before the events of RE5.

I just wanna know what's going with the whole double Chris thing. I'm up for look-a-likes, but no clones please.

I can't wait to watch all of these secrets unfold, I'm so excited!
#8GrowshroomPosted 6/21/2010 10:01:48 PM
Might as well whore out my theory some more:

So this game takes place on an ocean liner. There were two Chris Redfields, hinting at a BOW that has the ability to mimic humans.

Resident Evil: Gaiden redux?

But wait, there's more. Jill's haggard appearance, the dialogue, and the distrust between life-time partners points to another plot element. Both Chris and Jill have been infected with the Progenitor virus, and are suffering its ill effects with side-effects like paranoia and hallucinations.

Sounds like Resident Evil 3.5.

Capcom seems to be taking a mulligan and bringing back two great but poorly executed game concepts and melding them into one.

---
+50 HP
Shoot the mask to hear more
#9BassForeverPosted 6/21/2010 10:19:34 PM

Might as well whore out my theory some more:

So this game takes place on an ocean liner. There were two Chris Redfields, hinting at a BOW that has the ability to mimic humans.

Resident Evil: Gaiden redux?

But wait, there's more. Jill's haggard appearance, the dialogue, and the distrust between life-time partners points to another plot element. Both Chris and Jill have been infected with the Progenitor virus, and are suffering its ill effects with side-effects like paranoia and hallucinations.

Sounds like Resident Evil 3.5.

Capcom seems to be taking a mulligan and bringing back two great but poorly executed game concepts and melding them into one.

This

The whole stand off scene is very similar to the scene from RE Gaiden with Barry and Leon. On top of that the line "you'll have to kill me to find out" obviously could be inferred as saying "if I die and come back a zombie, you'll know I have it/am infected"
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#10Maleek_ReturnsPosted 6/21/2010 10:28:31 PM
Man in the chair: Wesker.
---
THE HOUSTON SEXANS
"Cutler will be a top 5 QB this decade, along with VY and Rodgers." -Frogreturns