Undeniable proof that Hunk is indeed Alex Wesker (spoilers)

#1SSJ_JinPosted 6/22/2010 8:39:21 PM
There are many theories and speculation as to who Hunk may be. But the facts, my friends, have been right in front of us the whole time. Check it out...

The name Hunk goes by, (besides his nickname Mr. Death) is Hunk...obviously.

Hunk is defined as an attractive and usually well-built man.

One man that is generally viewed as a hunk by women is Brad Pitt.

Brad Pitt is a Hollywood actor.

Brad Pitt starred in the popular film Fight Club.

Fight Club made the scene in 1999.

There is an album and song by the name of 1999.

The singer of 1999 is Prince.

Prince produced music to the classic 1989 film Batman.

In Batman, there is a character that seems "obsessed" with Batman as, early on, no one believes Batman exists.

This man is Alexander Knox.

What is a common way for people to refer to people named Alexander? Alex.

BAM! Hunk is Alex Wesker.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.110mb.com
#2ZBug_Posted 6/22/2010 9:18:23 PM
his alias is HUNK, it has to be in all caps. which actually indicates that is is a acronym for
Hyper
Undefinable
Nuclear-powered
King

Which makes perfect sense because he is very power full (in this case skill) and good at keeping his identity hidden.
---
Check my quote to learn how Link holds so many items
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
#3J_Can_ManPosted 6/22/2010 10:19:17 PM
BInd=Mlown
---
Why don't you try to show a little more passion...? Ya know, like me!!
If you trade Pokemon with me, press X to turn off voice chat, FC's in profile.
#4TokioRosePosted 6/23/2010 2:23:15 PM
behind = blown

---
"clothed alien/human characters may prop a partner on a space console or unzip their future-blouse"
-------ESRB on Mass Effect 2-------
#5garomastaPosted 6/23/2010 5:49:56 PM
^^^ I like the Nuclear-powered King part.
#6Ct9983Posted 6/23/2010 9:13:56 PM
"Hyper
Undefinable
Nuclear-powered
King"

I lol'd hard at that.

But back on topic, I think there may actually be some potential to the HUNK=Alex Wesker idea, since we're talking about Capcom here. A company that has used sich brilliant ideas as:

"Jill is dead, except not really, because Wesker likes blondes. OH! and she's blonde now too!"

"In MY counTRY, ZOMBIE EATS YOU!!!!"

"Leon's big random adventure that has nothing to do with anything but we call it RE to sell copies"

and let us not forget "This takes place BEFORE RE1, but has nothing to do with the rest of the series, but it has a man in a dress, and leaches and Rebecca, and we'll never mention it again for no reason!"

So something like "HUNK is actually Wesker's long lost evil(er) twin brotha!" isn't THAT far fetched...
#7gamerfan74Posted 6/23/2010 9:30:40 PM

*Back in RE5 when Ozwell is telling Albert about the Wesker Children* "You Albert, were the only survivor of the Wesker childern.... Except this one other kid, but he dosen't matter" And I LOL'd at the comment about RE0 because I've always thought the same thing. I mean, the leeches thing makes no since and then Rebecca went on this huge adventure where she killed tons of zombies and other BOWs but then she gets to the Mansion and never mentions anything about it and goes back as if she had never done anything. I can hardly call RE0 canon just because of some of the stuff they did.

#8Joseph_FrostPosted 6/23/2010 9:48:42 PM
Wait a minute, let me get this straight;

Wesker has a son?

Wesker likes women?

He actually has a set of balls?

****, I guess the nxt time I see Forest I'll owe him fifty bucks. Dammit....
---
I'm alive!
#9LilCrimsonNemoPosted 6/24/2010 10:10:51 AM
Hunk is 4 letters... and Alex is 4 letters.....OMG,They are indeed one and the same,But wait a second.Jill is 4 letters too
Now it all makes sense,Now we understand why Jill is acting the way she is in the trailer.
---
[_O ] Cap'N Servbot demands the 3DS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WdRhJM1rYs
#10YAMI_ANUBIS_XPosted 6/27/2010 2:30:15 PM
You do know RE4 in beta was supposed to be the last Resident Evil game but Shinji changed everything about it to what it is now. RE4 was like a reboot of the series but then because Shinji left, well Capcom went back to the G-virus and such. We dont really know what Shinji had in store for the rest of the series but it probably would be better than what RE5 was.

Leons adventure had something to do with the series ORIGINALLY! Back in beta days.
---
PSN: YAMI_ANUBIS_X