Will we ever find out what happend to Sherry?

#1Dark Z3roPosted 6/24/2010 12:38:39 AM
She's a character that I feel really needs to make a return. Billy, Barry, and Rebecca as well. However, I feel that if it had to any of them it should be Sherry. Her fate is completely unknown. Wesker's Report stated that she was captured by them, but that's not really canon, so I really want to know what's become of her. I'm really hoping that she could become the successor to Wesker and Birkin's work. Maybe take over as the main villain.
---
Get Some Nuts!!!!
#2edward18Posted 6/24/2010 3:34:58 AM
....how the hell is Wesker's Report not canon?...assuming you've not seen the revised version...
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#3Dark Z3ro(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2010 10:14:19 AM
No, I haven't seen the revised one. Not yet at least. I wasn't sure what they'd changed. Either way, I'm hoping that she'll turn out like William and go after Leon or Claire for letting her get captured. They could brainwash her to believe anything, and I think that'd be a great plot development.
---
Get Some Nuts!!!!
#4Maleek_ReturnsPosted 6/24/2010 10:24:48 AM
I'm really hoping that she could become the successor to Wesker and Birkin's work. Maybe take over as the main villain.

wtf
---
THE HOUSTON SEXANS
"Cutler will be a top 5 QB this decade, along with VY and Rodgers." -Frogreturns
#5Demonhacker1Posted 6/24/2010 11:30:47 AM
Sherry is in government custody...and prolly being experimented on
#6Kyokugen_SpiritPosted 6/24/2010 1:52:37 PM
What the hell is a revised Wesker's Report?

---
http://www.facebook.com/IWuvYouDA
#7liamx2000Posted 6/24/2010 2:03:12 PM
yeah i want it to be a claire and leon game again i want them to make sherry the bad guy , so for example if she was talking to claire , "how could you both leave me and never come back you promised me id be alright !!!!"
#8edward18Posted 6/24/2010 3:34:05 PM
the revised report is what Capcom released around the time that Darkside came out. It's just the Wesker Report except with the line of Sherry being in his custody at the end no longer being there...not that that really explains anything about her fate, but interesting to note.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#9Kyokugen_SpiritPosted 6/24/2010 4:06:21 PM
the revised report is what Capcom released around the time that Darkside came out. It's just the Wesker Report except with the line of Sherry being in his custody at the end no longer being there...not that that really explains anything about her fate, but interesting to note.

Where can I watch this?

---
http://www.facebook.com/IWuvYouDA
#10edward18Posted 6/24/2010 4:44:55 PM
well I just checked and I can't find the video of it, nor the written version not containing the Sherry line, but I remember seeing it as some hard headed debater on the Darkside board before the game's release kept insisting that Sherry isn't important because she was taken out of that version of the Report and thus any importance to the story at all after her initial appearance.

Either way though, that doesn't clear up a thing about what happened to her and it still needs closure.
---