Will we ever find out what happend to Sherry?

#11Kyokugen_SpiritPosted 6/24/2010 3:53:49 PM
Did they use clips from the new games or is it the same as the old Wesker's Report except for the part about Sherry?

---
http://www.facebook.com/IWuvYouDA
#12edward18Posted 6/24/2010 5:23:32 PM
just the same as the old report but without the Sherry scene is all. I think it's called the revised wesker report
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#13Henk_mPosted 6/25/2010 2:27:26 AM
Sherry might be William's own version of Spencer's Wesker kids.

Sherry the first of her kind more powerful then Weskers?

Well many fans myself included had the idea that Sherry was some kind of G-virus creation.

Ethier her infection by her father was not fully cured and the g-virus merged with her or William's greatest achivment a Human BOW or manufactured like Wesker.

Then Capcom fked up en just re-wrote her to be in goverment hands and never to be heard off.

Sometimes I wonder if not the fans would be better to write a plotline then Capcom themself.
---
When there is no more room in Hell the Trolls starts flooding the forums
#14edward18Posted 6/25/2010 2:42:49 AM
...I don't recall hearing of ANYONE that thought she was ANYTHING like Birkin's version of the Wesker Children.

And no, despite how bad Capcom is at handling ANY story, in the hands of the fans it'd be even worse since most the time they'd be doing things just for simple fanservice and never being able to decide amongst themselves where the actual story should go or what should be the focus.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#15Henk_mPosted 6/25/2010 11:44:20 PM
No I said she "might" be Birkin's own version of Wesker's Children.

Fans on the other hand has many times said she could be a creation of Birkin rather then daughter of of his flesh and blood sense.

I still think that many things fans offered in the way of plots could have offered more too the series then Capcom themself.

But I will have to wait and see if RE6 is now the so called reboot as some say perhaps,perhaps they will give us a plot that is descent to creater further titles on, minus the thousened of plotholes,forgotten characters etc this time.
---
When there is no more room in Hell the Trolls starts flooding the forums