Worst Dialog in the Series?

#91edward18Posted 7/1/2010 4:29:24 PM
Are you saying that Wesker also wastes his time to get samples of the flu or aids? I'm sure there is a rhyme and reason to what he does.

He'd probably waste his time with them if the research provided any potential for B.O.W.s.

Okay then? I don't understand the purpose of this answer...

You said Umbrella died with Spencer and Wesker. They're legacy remains with or without the people from Umbrella still being alive.

This is a contradiction. On page 8, you indicated that the Organization was a plotline that was not directly connected to Umbrella.

...it is.

How does it make no sense? Each other viral agent was the main focus at some point for the actual story.

Who are you to decide what the "actual story" is? Why are you so against new elements being added to the series?

Because the "new elements" have no links at all to previous elements.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. That does make me wonder why tyrants weren't in 5.

Originally there was at least one in 5. It was meant to skewer Excella as seen in the concept art.

Because you immediately rule out any possibilites that future sequels of the Resident Evil series may include the plagas as a part of their story.

No I don't.

You are also incredibly close minded about the new elements added to the series in Re4, and you think that everything should be linked to the progenitor virus.

As they all should be.

Which is simply ridiculous.

What's rediculous is more than one naturally occurring viral agent that has the potential to create B.O.W.s.

If Capcom thought Re4 was as shameful to the series as you thought, they would have ignored it completely like DMC2.

I honestly don't give a damn about Capcom with how they've treated things like Resident Evil, Mega Man, ect.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#92Halo_Of_The_SunPosted 7/1/2010 5:59:12 PM
lol i liked leons over the top bad assness. your right hand comes off?? hahaha pure genius!
#93edward18Posted 7/1/2010 7:06:11 PM
*eye twitch*
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#94ZBug_Posted 7/1/2010 9:57:41 PM
http://www.vbox7.com/play:b681bafb?r=google

The site is in Bulgarian but the video is in English.

*Jill Screams*

Chris - Barry must be upstairs!

Barry screams like a girl? XD so funny
---
Check my quote to learn how Link holds so many items
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
#95ZeroX2010Posted 7/2/2010 6:35:41 PM
The most gut wrenching dialog in the series for me would be any line said by the Paul Mercer Leon. The biggest ******* in the series. Too bad Chris doesn't kill him. I would love to see that boss fight.

---
It's a giant mushroom...MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY! - Sokka
#96hxcgrdhorrorPosted 7/2/2010 7:21:01 PM

The entire opening scene in the very first game does it for me.

Brad takes off in the helicoptor.

Chris: Wait! *savagely extends arm toward the sky* Don't go!

#97ZeroX2010Posted 7/2/2010 7:35:21 PM
The entire opening scene in the very first game does it for me.

Brad takes off in the helicoptor.

Chris: Wait! *savagely extends arm toward the sky* Don't go!

That was due to all of the censoring of the opening FMV. Originally, they shot all of the cerberuses that were pursuing them. More came after them right after the infamous "NOOOOO!!! DON'T GOOOOOOOO!!!"

---
It's a giant mushroom...MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY! - Sokka
#98Receiver17Posted 7/3/2010 9:00:42 AM
No I didn't think Wesker talking was scary, just his accent was hilariously awful.
And yes, those were scary to me.
---
Saltare sucks. Deal with it.
#99Receiver17Posted 7/5/2010 4:10:45 AM
I thought it was ironic when Leon said "Your right hand comes off?" and then the Verdugo decapitated me and I felt that somewhere Salazar was saying, "And so does your head! Hee Hee Hee!"
---
Saltare sucks. Deal with it.