Wait, so do we all agree on this?

#1Maleek_ReturnsPosted 6/26/2010 5:57:56 PM
Hunk = Alex Wesker. He's also the one tied up in the chair. The only logical conclusion, tbh.
---
THE HOUSTON SEXANS
"Cutler will be a top 5 QB this decade, along with VY and Rodgers." -Frogreturns
#2Gaming_MasteryPosted 6/26/2010 6:07:47 PM
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/re3_6.htm

Doesn't look like Wesker to me.
---
If you see me using the word "Irnoy" it's on purpose.
The third version of Pokemon Black/White will be Pink
#3Maleek_Returns(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2010 6:09:31 PM
Alex Wesker.
---
THE HOUSTON SEXANS
"Cutler will be a top 5 QB this decade, along with VY and Rodgers." -Frogreturns
#4Gaming_MasteryPosted 6/26/2010 6:10:16 PM
Ah, ok.
---
If you see me using the word "Irnoy" it's on purpose.
The third version of Pokemon Black/White will be Pink
#5VegetaDPosted 6/26/2010 6:17:25 PM
I'm of the opinion that Alex Wesker will be in the game but as for HUNK being Alex Wesker I'm too sure about. We'll have to wait as the months come by to see how this story unfolds.
#6Maleek_Returns(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2010 6:25:34 PM
The whole being immortal thing really convinced me.
---
THE HOUSTON SEXANS
#7edward18Posted 6/26/2010 7:22:37 PM
No, there's no way everyone's in agreement as there hasn't even been evidence that Hunk and Alex are related.

Also, just cause someone shares the name Wesker doesn't mean they look the same. The Weskers aren't even clones.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#8Maleek_Returns(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2010 7:41:04 PM
It's a possible theory, though. Stop being such a party-pooper, guy.

y so srs
---
THE HOUSTON SEXANS
#9edward18Posted 6/26/2010 8:17:02 PM
well, let's see here. You come here asking a question. I gave an answer. That's why I was serious.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#10YAMI_ANUBIS_XPosted 6/27/2010 3:13:08 PM
Its funny how they didnt have Alex Wesker name mentioned in the main RE5 storyline but yet his name is introduced in LIN, wonder who felt like doing that at the last minute.

THATS THE ONLY REAL TIME HIS NAME IS MENTIONED!
---
PSN: YAMI_ANUBIS_X