Alex Wesker made an appearance in RE: UC (link inside)

#31ZeroX2010Posted 7/4/2010 10:47:34 AM
I meant in the sense that its employees are still making weapons. Their legacy if you could call it that, even if they are in charge of new companies or the Organization now, much like Albert Wesker's role.

---
It's a giant mushroom...MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY! - Sokka
#32edward18Posted 7/4/2010 11:21:40 AM
Albert Wesker wasn't in charge of the Organization or any other corporation. He went rogue against both Umbrella and the Organization.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#33ZeroX2010Posted 7/4/2010 12:17:18 PM
I know that he went rogue. What I'm trying to say is that the others are either rogue or in charge of organizations of their own. Wesker was not in charge of anything, but the way he executed his plans made him seem that way at first.

---
It's a giant mushroom...MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY! - Sokka
#34YAMI_ANUBIS_XPosted 7/4/2010 6:27:53 PM
I thought whoever was behind RE5 felt like changing the nameless corporation to Tricell.

Yes I remember Wesker working for a nameless corporation in CV and the name was in his profile during merc mode but problem is that jun, the producer behind RE5 felt like changing it to Tricell.

Remember ALOT changed, when Shinji left, Capcoms been screwing up the story since he left. You know Hunk actually worked with Wesker in Code Veronica.
---
PSN: YAMI_ANUBIS_X
#35edward18Posted 7/4/2010 6:33:08 PM
...the bloody hell are you talking about? The Organization is not Tricell. Wesker betrays the Organization in 4 to join Tricell and use Tricell's resources for his own goals.

And 5 stuck more to the story than some of Shinji's stuff.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#36DarksideHazuki84Posted 7/5/2010 10:47:55 AM
Resident Evil has become more plot-screwed than Metal Gear Solid.

I always liked games with a decent story, but now there's TOO MUCH story and the writers can't get their **** together. This is why these guys make video games and didn't get into film making.

---
"Say what? It's no fluke; this is why I'm here every year!" -Terry [KoF 98]
REO: Stick_Breitling MGO:Gabe LOGAN
#37edward18Posted 7/6/2010 2:44:05 AM
RE's plot is NOWHERE near as confusing as MGS's. It's pretty simple to follow from how I've always viewed it.
---