So heard this was going on the Wii as well??

#1KaliestoPosted 8/3/2010 1:55:46 PM
Is this true? I perfer a Wii over this. No offense to you all 3DS people.
---
---
I screeched at it for several minutes, and then THE GAME finally went crazy and burned itself...
#2LilCrimsonNemoPosted 8/3/2010 2:02:08 PM
Where in the world did you hear this?
---
(PSN: CrimsonNemo) [_O ] Cap'N Servbot demands the 3DS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WdRhJM1rYs
#3Kaliesto(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2010 2:08:16 PM
You guys on this 3DS board told me while back.
---
---
I screeched at it for several minutes, and then THE GAME finally went crazy and burned itself...
#4Goldenguy123Posted 8/3/2010 2:24:04 PM
Apperantly, we lied to you.

Though I dont remember this.
---
The cake isn't a lie. The cake is actually quite tasty.
#5chakramstrikePosted 8/3/2010 3:33:59 PM
"supposedly" and i use that word lightly....there is going to be another RE on the Wii and more like another on-rails game like UC and DC. this was brought up in the DC forums on the Wii platform link.
---
http://downloads.khinsider.com/?u=32139
#6Ganados0Posted 8/4/2010 8:33:02 AM

After Darkside Chronicles sales disappointed Capcom I don't think we'll be seeing another chronicles game on Wiiany time soon, I think RE5 will be ported though especially after the news of crappy profits of late.

#7Chilly82Posted 8/4/2010 3:00:35 PM
Man it would be so sweet if this was coming to the Wii. I always prefer big screen over small screen.
#8Mohammad37Posted 8/4/2010 5:39:55 PM
they are developing this game specifically as 3D view, so why would they port it to Wii it'll be less than normal, considering the game is designed specifically for 3D views !!
#9Chilly82Posted 8/4/2010 6:32:20 PM
Who cares? Port it to the Wii. If they have they have to remove a few pop-out in your face moments I won't mind.
#10Mohammad37Posted 8/4/2010 7:42:55 PM
the 3DS technology in this system is not all about pop out you call, it's like how touch screens are not all about ticking the screen but you can also slide your finger to scroll pages, and the wii conroller technology which is not all about moving your hand but also you can shake it to make something like reloading guns, 3DS is the same, it's not all about visual effects, let's take an example which is not sure, but let's say that we have to look near tables/charis ..etc, which normal screens can't do, or let's say you'll have to find something in a room that is behind the bed

another thing is that you'll have to remember the touch screen itself which can't be ported to the wii !!