what if it is jill that goes bad/ rogue....not chris?

#1spooky_cactuarPosted 8/6/2010 8:35:22 PM
i see a lot of stuff on chris being or not being a traitor and how it can or cant work, but what if it is jill and not chris?

in the opening monolgue, he never states that he betrays anyone, he just says he was able to pull through past stuff and not die but this time he had messed up.
mostf people i have talked to seem to think that is is also chris that is tied to the chair. i also dont agree with this. completely different voice when he does talk? to be honest im goin with the alex wesker thing on him.

jill is the one aiming at the guy( ima call him alex from now on) and it is chris that kinda stops her when he comes from off screen. then jill points a gun at chris and is surprised to see him. she asks him if he has "it". personally im thinking this is the immortality thing alex wesker has been keepin for himself.

so yeah, im also thinkin this is after 5. to the bsaa uniform argument, they never quit bsaa in 5 did they? they are still a part of it. and to jills hair color not being messed up, the remvoed the thing from her, so maybe it would just go back to normal after a while.

but back to revelations, chris being not willing to hand over the new virus to jill would be to jill having gone rogue, which if she did, would be a revelation without them having to majorly retcon the story like they would if chris was traitor.
---
PSN: happyman813
"Crawd has advanced forward."
#2sevil_yelimsPosted 8/7/2010 4:28:00 AM
I have suspicions this may be after 5...Jill's BSAA uniform has a skivvy that goes up to her neck which implies to me that she's hiding her chest scar. Her hair also looks to have blond highlights.

But after RE5 I never got a sense that Jill was still evil. She was brainwashed from a device already removed from her.

Whatever is turning Chris and Jill on each other has to do with something one of them either wants or has already obtained. It could be an object, virus, creature, etc.

So Jill just as well could turn out bad again. The reason why most suspect Chris is because of the guy in the chair looking like him and because of his reaction to "I already have Jill" in regards to if "the guy that looks like him" got away with it.
---
Metal Gear Smiley: Peace Seeker:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Ln_c1Vvp8
#3qbertmasterPosted 8/7/2010 5:29:15 AM
Chris acts incredibly different in that scene than he typically does. Sort of lazy, uncaring, and hardly professional. This makes me wonder if he is under the influence of something else in the game and actually isn't himself.

If this is true, it could also be possible that there is a BOW in the ship that shares a hive mind with other creatures; and being under its prescence too long slowly melds you with its hive mind as well. Perhaps Jill is immune and Chris isn't.

Idk, "you'll just have to [wait] and find out"
---
Remember... if it's slightly complicated, there is a wikia for it.
#44everbuffyPosted 8/7/2010 8:35:57 AM
All theories above make sense.

I do hope they dont kill off the series neither Jill or Chris.
#5LilCrimsonNemoPosted 8/7/2010 11:43:55 AM
Killing off Chris or Jill now with RE5 being finished would be a huge F U to the fans.
---
(PSN: CrimsonNemo) [_O ] Cap'N Servbot demands the 3DS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WdRhJM1rYs
#6spooky_cactuar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2010 1:44:41 PM
well...if jill has gone rogue, chris would be kinda pissed and probably a little cold toward her. maybe he has tried to convince her to come back or stop what she is doing and it hasnt worked.. or maybe chris understands what she is doing and why and knows he cant convince her otherwise, but he doesnt agree with it.

i'm not sayin jill goes bad necessarily. she just might be goin down the path of like for the greater good where she is gonna do something bad to make good.
---
PSN: happyman813
"Crawd has advanced forward."
#7ZhiharkPosted 8/8/2010 12:46:45 AM
"If this is true, it could also be possible that there is a BOW in the ship that shares a hive mind with other creatures; and being under its prescence too long slowly melds you with its hive mind as well. Perhaps Jill is immune and Chris isn't."

I like this one. In the trailer Jill points her gun at the guy in the chair and tells says, "did you really think you could get away with this?" to which Chris comes out of no where and replies to the question, " I already have". That scene could be when you first find out Chris is infected, this could also explain what "it" is; Jill asks chris, "do you have it?" why would you ask that to someone pointing a gun at you? it could be referring to the infection, the hive mind would be effected by chris's death if he is, which explains what the person in the chair said, what would Jill do if chris had it? she would have had to kill him to find out.