What Do you people think ?

#1Mohammad37Posted 8/12/2010 9:00:06 AM
this is before or after RE5 ? considering jill wearing BSAA uniform does not mean it's before RE5 ! so anyone thinks that Jill might returned as BSAA member with Chris ? or maybe I missed something !
#2LilCrimsonNemoPosted 8/12/2010 9:19:34 AM
Hopefully it's after RE5.I've seen enough of what happens before RE5,it would be cool to see what happens AFTER not before over and over
---
(PSN: CrimsonNemo) [_O ] Cap'N Servbot demands the 3DS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WdRhJM1rYs
#3finalstrike14Posted 8/12/2010 10:21:22 AM
To be honest, I hope it does take place after RE5. If they keep adding more and more to the story PRE-RE5 then eventually they're gonna condtradict a lot of stuff in the canon story.

Not that they already managed to do that. *looks at the Chronicles series*
---
"Just imagine something like a Donkey Kong scented candle. Who wouldn't want their home to smell just like some dirty ape?"--- sumostickfigure
#4Chilly82Posted 8/12/2010 11:20:07 AM
Hmm I would like to see after RE5. Though Chris and Jill are starting to get old. I hate to see 10 years of very little story go to waste.
#5ResidentEvil75Posted 8/23/2010 8:21:55 PM

I think it takes place AFTER Resident Evil 5, and I believe that the mansion areas could be a flashback of the Lost In Nightmare scenario as some kind of prologue for the game to show the audience of the recent events of Resident Evil 5.

#6LilCrimsonNemoPosted 8/24/2010 5:30:38 PM
Hopefully we get some more info on the game soon
---
[o.o] Cap'N Servbot demands the 3DS and the Tardis,Yarrr!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WdRhJM1rY
#7Ether101Posted 8/25/2010 8:51:47 AM
To be honest, I hope it does take place after RE5. If they keep adding more and more to the story PRE-RE5 then eventually they're gonna condtradict a lot of stuff in the canon story.

Not that they already managed to do that. *looks at the Chronicles series*

But the Chronicle series doesn't contradict anything, they have a bunch of mostly none canon tellings of past RE games and a hand full of new canon stories. RE5, on the other hand, completely ruined everything in every way possible.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#8Ether101Posted 8/25/2010 8:52:51 AM
I think it takes place AFTER Resident Evil 5, and I believe that the mansion areas could be a flashback of the Lost In Nightmare scenario as some kind of prologue for the game to show the audience of the recent events of Resident Evil 5.

All of that is on the ship.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#9edward18Posted 8/25/2010 9:16:05 AM
RE5 didn't ruin anything story-wise anymore than any other RE game does.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#10LilCrimsonNemoPosted 8/25/2010 12:39:00 PM
I think they have added enough "past" content to the plot.Time to make more current/Future content and plot stories
---
[o.o] Cap'N Servbot demands the 3DS and the Tardis,Yarrr!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WdRhJM1rY