RE3 remake

#1Big_HurtPosted 8/28/2010 7:51:04 AM
Wouldn't it be cool if the remade RE3 for PS3 and Had The Camera Angle like RE4 &5. I dont Know Just Thinking. Just Wanting Another game with Nemesis in it.
---
PSN: Dead_End_Planet XBL: BIGHURT9488
#2edward18Posted 8/28/2010 8:48:15 AM
no, not really. That'd sorta make the game rediculously easy.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#3Wiiplayer111Posted 8/28/2010 9:03:16 AM
That wouldn't be too bad if Nemesis seriously hunted you, like non stop.
---
"We are talking about S-E-X in front of the C-H-I-L-D-R-E-N."
"Sex Cauldron!?! I thought they closed that place down!"
#4UncleWeskerPosted 8/28/2010 12:35:13 PM

no, not really. That'd sorta make the game rediculously easy.

It wouldn't be easier at all.
---
Everyone loves Yahtzee until he reviews their game. ~ TheRunner PD
SSFC: 1033 3561 1644
#5SSJ_JinPosted 8/28/2010 1:37:30 PM
It would be called R3make and the only thing they need to focus on in remaking 3 is making sure Nemesis will hunt you any and everywhere, making sure you will never get the same playthrough.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.110mb.com
#6edward18Posted 8/28/2010 1:47:39 PM
Nemesis annoyed me enough in the original. He doesn't have to follow you the entire game.

And it would be much easier. Headshots, hitting weakpoints, dodging. Everything would be simplified due to camera-perspective.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#7UncleWeskerPosted 8/28/2010 1:50:58 PM

Nemesis annoyed me enough in the original. He doesn't have to follow you the entire game.

Nemesis' stalking was the best part of the game. There's a reason he's the title character.

Headshots

It's not like headshots have to be an instant kill. Gameplay and story segregation and all that. How about this, shooting an enemy in the head will do normal damage, but give the character a chance to occasionally do an instant kill head explosion (like the game already worked before).

hitting weakpoints

What weak points?

dodging

The movement controls would still be the same.
---
Everyone loves Yahtzee until he reviews their game. ~ TheRunner PD
SSFC: 1033 3561 1644
#8edward18Posted 8/28/2010 3:07:33 PM
Nemesis' stalking was the best part of the game. There's a reason he's the title character.

Doesn't change that that's one of the reasons why I think 3's the worst of the old games.

It's not like headshots have to be an instant kill. Gameplay and story segregation and all that. How about this, shooting an enemy in the head will do normal damage, but give the character a chance to occasionally do an instant kill head explosion (like the game already worked before).

Or make it so that just shooting between the eyes is an instant kill

What weak points?

There were weak points implimented into enemies throughout the Chronicles games.

The movement controls would still be the same.

The perspective that you'd be looking from would be different thus affecting how one would move based on confusion amongst the control setup at times when in a panicked situation.
---
#9SSJ_JinPosted 8/28/2010 6:33:24 PM
That's sweet you don't like Nemesis. Then you wouldn't have to get the game. We, however, would.

Second, what makes you think headshots would be instant kill? Stop confusing gameplay with story. You do realize that, for example, Chris and Sheva and whoever else shoots the enemies in the head and they die immediately in the cutscenes. Does that happen when you play the game? No.

There's no reasons zombies can't take headshots like Ganados and Majinis do.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.110mb.com
#10edward18Posted 8/28/2010 7:03:41 PM
That's sweet you don't like Nemesis. Then you wouldn't have to get the game. We, however, would.

That doesn't change how it would be easier.

Second, what makes you think headshots would be instant kill?

uh...destroy the brain...

Stop confusing gameplay with story.

Gameplay has ALWAYS followed story in the regard of headshots. If the zombie's head gets destroyed they're dead.

You do realize that, for example, Chris and Sheva and whoever else shoots the enemies in the head and they die immediately in the cutscenes. Does that happen when you play the game? No.

It should

There's no reasons zombies can't take headshots like Ganados and Majinis do.

exactly
---