RE3 remake

#41Quake_Killa_BPosted 9/4/2010 6:28:19 PM
in a lot of ways, 4 and 5 are considered to be more of an "action horror" genre rathert than "survival horror"
---
The Creator of the Grand Circle of Secrets, Lies, and Trickery
#42MeagamasterPosted 9/5/2010 11:23:07 PM
What would be interesting is if they had Nemesis chase you based on how you play the game. Kinda like how Silent Hill: Shattered Memories uses your own psychology against you from the get go.
---
GOLF IS LIFE
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#43Ganados0Posted 9/6/2010 9:14:23 AM

Random enemy placment in the next RE4 style game would ramp up the replay value. It works for Left 4 Dead and it will also happen in the Wii version of The Grinder.

I think the ability to hide from Nemesis as in Silent Hill Shattered Memory and Metal Gear Solid would make for some tense moments too, like duck into a store room and peek through a keyhole or under the door.

#44TheDawnRiderPosted 9/9/2010 1:24:49 PM
RE2 and RE3 remake? Hell yes. Behind the shoulder view? HELL NO, what are you thinking!? Just remake them like the first game...
---
The reason the Wii is doing so well is because its like a hooker. Its not the most pretty girl, but its cheap, fun, and has a lot to offer.
#45Oni_TaedoPosted 9/9/2010 4:02:43 PM
Give it the same camera style as RE4&5. But add a fear meter, the more afraid the player becomes, the harder it is to aim and move, making headshots and such, much harder to make, which will help make the game much more tense.
#46nickzambutoPosted 9/18/2010 6:25:43 PM

ME WANT NEMESIS!!!!

#47Mr_CardboardboxPosted 9/21/2010 6:15:16 PM
Hmmmm RE3 remake with 4/5 camera?

Although I dont like the idea, but what ever can get RE2,3 and CVX remade in full I'll be on board for.

I loved how Nemesis would stalk you in the game. If they remade it they should randomize it or just make it that he constantly stalked you like someone else said.

Good show.
---
Playing Brawl is like riding a bike, you never forget how to Falcon Punch.
SSBB FC: 1805-5899-3661________PSN: Koidhis