You know what? (RE5 and RE Afterlife spoilers).

#1Maleek_ReturnsPosted 9/10/2010 4:56:29 PM
It would have been much better and cooler for Wesker to die in RE5 the way he did in RE Afterlife. Having Wesker slightly but not fully mutate, then have Chris and Jill shoot him to death. Would have been much more better than that lame RE5 ****.
#2edward18Posted 9/10/2010 11:52:01 PM
shooting Wesker to death would just be stupid. At least lava makes sense for how it would hurt him.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#3Maleek_Returns(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2010 1:34:34 AM
Well he shouldn't have been so ridiculously powerful in the first place.
#4sheik__freakPosted 9/11/2010 3:45:16 PM
I wish the racist card was never pulled on Capcom. Or, if it was, they wouldn't have been afraid of losing sales, and just kept the game how it was supposed to be. There's a site somewhere that shows lots of art from an earlier version, and it kind of follows a sequence for an earlier story, and I've gotta say RE5 would have been SO much better if it had followed that.
#5edward18Posted 9/11/2010 10:43:12 PM
...the hell are you talking about? Capcom doesn't give a crap about racism and Sheva was in the concept art.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#6Wiiplayer111Posted 9/12/2010 10:24:01 AM
If you watch the very first trailer, Chris is alone and it sort of hints zombies.
Then racism happened.
Chris and Sheva team up.
---
"We are talking about S-E-X in front of the C-H-I-L-D-R-E-N."
"Sex Cauldron!?! I thought they closed that place down!"
#7edward18Posted 9/12/2010 10:28:17 AM
...they never hinted at zombies. Even in the original interview they said they'd have the intelligence of Ganados but viciousness of zombies. And it was obvious they weren't zombies because of the simple fact that they were running.

And Sheva wasn't added in because of racism.
---
#8Wiiplayer111Posted 9/12/2010 10:35:39 AM
The first trailer Chris was alone. Then they revealed Sheva after months of racist remarks and Chris changed his clothes.

And it looked like zombies when they showed like 5 shadows walking down a white hallway slowly.
---
#9edward18Posted 9/12/2010 10:45:12 AM
Sheva wasn't added in due to racism -_- that's been stated by Capcom and it's sorta obvious if you look at the concept art.

And those did not look like zombies. Zombies don't run.
---
#10Wiiplayer111Posted 9/12/2010 10:49:44 AM
About the zombies we must be thinking two different things.

Just because Capcom says they didn't doesn't make it true.
---