Resident Evil Afterlife (Updates Coming Soon)

#1ResidentEvil75Posted 9/10/2010 6:47:52 PM

Well today is a good day for Resident Evil fans. Another movie has been released. I did get the chance to see it and I think this movie really kicked ASS! Of the other 3 Resident Evils, I liked this one the best. If you liked Resident Evil 5 (VG), then you will likely like this movie as they have put many Resident Evil 5 and CODE Veronica elements in the movie.

In my website, I will be getting to work on the updates that I caught from watching the movie earlier this afternoon. They will be posted in a few hours from the time of this message. I have indicated where at these updates will be at; they're labeled in yellow and have a *** by the text link. So in about 4 hours of this message submit time, I should have all that I could get at this point, and of course there will be more down the road when this movie has been out for a while and after I get the Blu-Ray copy. Click on the signature link below and search for the Resident Evil Afterlife updates by placing your mouse cursor over Resident Evil Movies in the navigation bar, and click.

#2Maleek_ReturnsPosted 9/10/2010 9:25:45 PM
It was okay.
---
Houston SEXans
Super Bowl or bust. (0-0)
#3VIIVincentPosted 9/10/2010 9:40:07 PM
i want to get SPOILED right now!

are there zombies left?
are there zombies and plagas running around?
is the Executioner really more threatening than Nemesis?
Chris, Claire and Wesker... are there any other RE game characters in this movie?
how much of the planet is left. is it still desert? or does the entire half of the movie setting will be underground?
how many plagas from RE4/5 did you see?
are the plagas infected people are more rampant in the movie? more zombies or plagas?

and finally, since its in 3D, is it really that good in 3D?

i have never watched a 3D movie so i wouldnt know.
---
:O This is how your face looks like when words arent enough.
PSN: try_keep_up
#4Alky88Posted 9/11/2010 12:07:49 AM
"Well today is a good day for Resident Evil fans. Another movie has been released."

Lol, there's something really wrong in these sentences.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#5ResidentEvil75(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2010 1:01:45 AM

VIIVincent posted...
i want to get SPOILED right now!

are there zombies left?
are there zombies and plagas running around?
is the Executioner really more threatening than Nemesis?
Chris, Claire and Wesker... are there any other RE game characters in this movie?
how much of the planet is left. is it still desert? or does the entire half of the movie setting will be underground?
how many plagas from RE4/5 did you see?
are the plagas infected people are more rampant in the movie? more zombies or plagas?

and finally, since its in 3D, is it really that good in 3D?

i have never watched a 3D movie so i wouldnt know.
---
:O This is how your face looks like when words arent enough.
PSN: try_keep_up

SPOILERS:

There's a city population of zombies.

There are Majini Zombies around.

No the Executioner was killed when Alice shot its head off using quarters instead of bullets. It's a hobby of hers.

Jill Valentine - but only at the very end during the credits and she's her Resident Evil 5 blond brainwashed version with the device on her chest.

There is no desert. You see Tokyo before Wesker blew it away, then there's the costline of Alaska, and a burning city of Los Angeles.

There is some underground sewer routes, but that's only between a building and the Pacific coast.

I didn't count on how many Majini Zombies there were, but I'm guessing several dozen.

I would say there's an equal amount of standard zombies, and Majini Zombies.

I didn't see it in 3-D because I have problems with my eyes hurting. So no comment yet.

#6ResidentEvil75(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2010 1:04:10 AM

Alky88 posted...
"Well today is a good day for Resident Evil fans. Another movie has been released."

Lol, there's something really wrong in these sentences.
---

Why? Spelling is correct. Grammer is correct. What is so wrong? Oh, that's right, hate mongers like you want me to put down this movie and say all sorts of hate trash about it. It ain't gonna happen. So nice try you hater.

#7ResidentEvil75(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2010 1:10:12 AM

All the updates I could provide at this time on my Resident Evil Umbrella site have been completed. There will be more oviously in the future when more information becomes available, and after I get the DVD/Blu-Ray. If you want to know about Resident Evil Afterlife based on what I caught from the movie: trivia, mistakes, in-movie images, theatrical trailer in 720p HD, theatrical posters, full cast/crew list, release dates with country flags, basic synopsis, and more click the signature link below.

If I missed any information of this movie, please let me know by contacting me through the email by clicking on the Contact Info in the navigation bar. When contacting me, just let me know of the missing information, and keep any rudeness or negativity to yourselves.

#8HLREFanPosted 9/11/2010 9:40:21 AM
Why it falied!

First off before you get defensive. I am one of the few fans that has played the series since the start, owns all of the games, action figures and dolls and still loves the films.

I feel that Afterlife was gimicky, the 3D was not that good.

The slo mo and screechy music got tiresome after the second or third time.

At least in Apocalypse and Extinction they offered some explanation as to where Nemesis and te Tyrant came from, they did not explain anyhting about the Majini, the dogs or executuioner.

Wesker was waaaaaay to over the top.

Chris was a somewhat redeeming factor, still didn't get him right.

The Jill cameo........don't get me started.

All in all, this had potential, but it felt rushed. I feel out of all four movies this is most deserving of poor reveiws.
#9sheik__freakPosted 9/11/2010 3:42:53 PM
@VIIVincent

Yes, the 3D really IS that good! Sometimes it felt like I was just sitting in a corner, or looking down from the ceiling at them, in the same room. The 3D really does suck you in and make you feel like you're there.

And of course, there's just the cool, in-your-face, cringe-worthy, pop-off-the-screen stuff thrown in too! It was all very cool, especially the axe being throw at the screen. It was the best pop-off-the-screen 3D I've seen in a movie!
#10Alky88Posted 9/12/2010 6:49:02 AM
Calm down buddy. I'm just saying that you shouldn't speak for the whole RE community as most people don't like these movies.
And yes, I think they're trash but unlike you I'm not speaking for the fanbase (even though I'm sure most would agree with me anyway).
I think you're the hater lol. I don't hate the movies really, I just think they're garbage and Afterlife is just proof of that.
And I'm NOT talking about them compared to the games, they suck on their own... well except the very first one. That one was actually good.
---