Who gets the official title of Wesker? Albert or Alex?

#1Wiiplayer111Posted 9/12/2010 7:09:12 PM
Alex being the new villain of the series until it ends will he be called Wesker?
But Albert has been the villain since the beginning and we don't know how much he plays in the future?

ALBERT vs. ALEX the battle of the two Wesker's over the title of Wesker.

Who will be victorious?!?!?!?
---
"We are talking about S-E-X in front of the C-H-I-L-D-R-E-N."
"Sex Cauldron!?! I thought they closed that place down!"
#2edward18Posted 9/12/2010 7:25:07 PM
we know nothing about Alex or what role he will play, if any, in the future.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#3Wiiplayer111(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2010 6:34:16 PM
Alex has been confirmed by Capcom and in RE5 pretty much all main bad guys were killed.

Also Spencer and LiN pretty much showed that the torch was being past.
---
"We are talking about S-E-X in front of the C-H-I-L-D-R-E-N."
"Sex Cauldron!?! I thought they closed that place down!"
#4YAMI_ANUBIS_XPosted 9/14/2010 10:38:52 PM
Well from what I've heard Alex doesnt have to even out his powers like Albert Wesker does.

Albert had to inject himself every now and then with 2 viruses, 1 is his super human, the other is an anti version, which keeps him from going insane, while Alex from what I've heard doesnt have a limit.

Who would win, Alex since he doesnt have limits like Albert does. Thats what one of spencers diaries had in it.
---
PSN: YAMI_ANUBIS_X
#5edward18Posted 9/14/2010 11:47:42 PM
There is no information on Alex other than that he's a Wesker Child. As such he'd have to do the same things Wesker did to himself to keep his genetic balance stable.

Alex has been confirmed by Capcom

Alex has been confirmed for what?

and in RE5 pretty much all main bad guys were killed.

Except the Organization...and Nicholai...and any other villains they make up on the spot like they do in every single entry in the series.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#6LilCrimsonNemoPosted 9/15/2010 11:29:07 AM
They could make anyone the main villain now,It doesn't have to be Alex.They could say F U fans and turn Claire evil if they wanted to.We'll just have to wait and see
---
[ o.o] Cap'N Servbot is Crashing thou Castle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WdRhJM1rY
#7roxana25Posted 9/15/2010 4:50:22 PM
Nicholai IS dead.because Jill killed him off by Blowing up his Chopper.

i'm saying that because Capcom said they have NO plans for Carlos in future titles,therefore Nicholai

WON'T appear.
#8YAMI_ANUBIS_XPosted 9/15/2010 10:25:52 PM
roxana25
Posted 9/15/2010 7:50:22 PM
message detail Nicholai IS dead.because Jill killed him off by Blowing up his Chopper.

i'm saying that because Capcom said they have NO plans for Carlos in future titles,therefore Nicholai

WON'T appear.

HUH!? Sure I would love that but Code Veronica pretty much confirmed that nicholai is still alive in a memo.

Theres a memo in Code Veronica where Hunk is sent a memo from Nicholai and such. He actually didnt die, since hes mentioned in a memo in CV. The memo date is like WAY AFTER Raccoon city is blown up.

---
PSN: YAMI_ANUBIS_X
#9roxana25Posted 9/16/2010 6:01:56 AM
there is also a letter from Sergei and Nicholai from REUC but the date was BEFORE Raccon City.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jill killed him off.
#10Trent_RestonPosted 9/16/2010 7:55:11 PM
1. The files never state Alex is male or female. But I'll lean more towards female considering the photos on the wall in the Spencer estate. Apparently, in high society type cultures, tearing the photo at the face of a picture means that the person has brought shame to himself/herself. And the photo of the woman on the wall in the LIN had a torn face, her identity never could be seen.

Anyone know any other RE game that did this? Code Veronica. When you head into the Umbrella building which you first see Alfred Ashford's picture on the wall, the face is slashed. He even admits he shamed his family.

2. I don't think Nicholai is alive anymore. If he was important, they would've mention or shown him in the UC game. He didn't even make a tiny little appearance. Frankly, I'd say he got blown up.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs where stating your opinion is a declaration of war.