Remake RE3

#1DarksideHazuki84Posted 9/15/2010 11:41:20 AM
And RE2, and then RE:CV, and then another RE1 remake, and then remake Survivor. Wouldn't that be cool? Playing old things with new, predictable standards (more fan-service, more John Woo stunts, more cookie-cutter anime voice actors, pressing R1 to shoot, online-influenced gameplay)?

After that they should remake all the Final Fantasy games. WHY NOT?

---
"Say what? It's no fluke; this is why I'm here every year!" -Terry [KoF 98]
REO: Stick_Breitling MGO:Gabe LOGAN
#2edward18Posted 9/15/2010 11:57:30 PM
uh...Remake shouldn't be remade
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#3maaaattyPosted 9/16/2010 1:20:10 AM
I'm ashamed to say that I haven't even played 2 or 3. I seriously hope for a remake, port or enhanced port.
---
will not change sig until fever to tell is available for rockband. Will settle for isis or yeah yeah yeahs ep.
#4KaliestoPosted 9/16/2010 12:24:12 PM
I think one the ones for the wii were the remakes, but unless they decided to do the old formula, I would embrace the remakes.
---
---
I screeched at it for several minutes, and then THE GAME finally went crazy and burned itself...
#5edward18Posted 9/16/2010 12:44:27 PM
they're not remakes, they're summaries.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#6DarkGam3rPosted 9/17/2010 5:00:05 PM
OMG

I never thought about a remake for Survivor. If it would happen, it should have a "Resident Evil" type view, as in from separate camera angles. And the old First Person view. Remake of survivor would be nice.