RE6 mentioned at TGS 2010...

#31edward18Posted 10/2/2010 1:28:19 PM
There is nothing wrong with RE4.

Like hell there isn't, but you missed the point of the post. I wasn't saying RE4 was bad as an RE game that time. I was saying that, with the fanbase that's been built up since 4, another drastic change like what 4 caused would simply produce a new fire across the fanbase.

"...Extreeeme makeovaaa." Yup, that isn't embarrassing at all.

Not as much as 4.

RE4 was a 10 outa 10 game!

1. That's your opinion.
2. That has no relevance on how good it is as a Resident Evil game if you're just judging it as a video game.

RE5 was the biggest piece of garbage story wise,

That's a lie.

why do U think Jun said that he does not want 2 have anything 2 do with RE again

I don't know. I can't ask him.

edward, can you please find a new hobby besides trolling all day with your re4 jabs?

1. It's not trolling.
2. Again, I was not bashing 4 in my comment this time.

Also, could you please stop with the posts that begin with "considering"? you just come off as a condescending prick with no friends by acting like an *** hole on the internet.

Well, you can think what you want. I can't change that. But I'm not going to change the way I talk on the internet.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#32Mister_ZurkonPosted 10/2/2010 2:39:14 PM
if Shinji ever does come back, he just better have his head screwed on straight. I doubt the fanbase can take another RE4 happening to it.

God forbid he makes the best game of a generation again!
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#33ElusionM_08Posted 10/2/2010 2:53:40 PM
Game of the generation?

One of the most stupid, ridiuculous, overstated and overdefined titles EVER.

I can pick many games to fit the criteria of Game of the Generation.

RE4, while a great game, is no way near deeming the title of "GotG".
---
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on".
PSN: ElusionM
#34Mister_ZurkonPosted 10/2/2010 3:44:39 PM
Really? What game of the PS2/XBox/CG era was better?

Halo? GoW? Please, Nothing came close that generation.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#35edward18Posted 10/2/2010 4:04:49 PM
Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2....by miles...
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai