Is there any evidence that...

#1G-ScythePosted 9/25/2010 11:05:58 PM
Alex is evil. I mean they really don't make any mention of him being evil. He escaped Umbrella as a kid, so I would think he would be against Umbrella. I'm thinking Albert's bro might take on a more heroic role if he appears in a future game.

Also that would set up the ever-loved brotherhood rivalry cliche that people always eat up if Albert ever decides to show up in the future.(i know he's dead now i don't feel like arguing about that now) Also it could set up a plotline where the original characters don't trust him even though he is good because he reminds them of Albert but eventually accept him. (also cliche but usually works out fine)

and yes i posted this in another thread but i felt like making a topic out of it because most people might overlook it being that the other one is really long.
#2REfan33Posted 9/26/2010 1:05:17 AM
they are clones, so they all acted the same.
hence, hes evil
---
XBOX 360: KRISHANKO
i am currently buying or accepting donations of videogames, any system, if interested in selling/donating, contact me please.
#3edward18Posted 9/26/2010 6:16:54 AM
The Wesker Children are not clones, and even if they were, it's obvious from documents that they don't act the same.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#4TurlastPosted 9/26/2010 9:32:26 AM
He never escaped Umbrella as a kid. He was working on some special virus for Spencer, then he just up and left with the test subjects.
---
The official Chris Redfield of the Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Board
Super Street Fighter Current Mains: Balrog, Crimson Viper