Maybe the final escape sequence is...

#1MasterAdeptAlexPosted 10/2/2010 5:20:09 AM
You trying to find a way off the ship while its sinking. Hallways and rooms will be flooded, the ship tilted at an angle, the lights flickering, and BOWs everywhere hunting you down.
---
Not changing this sig until Golden Sun: Dark Dawn and Zelda: Skyward Sword are released and I own a copy of them. (Started 6/10/09)
#2qbertmasterPosted 10/2/2010 5:42:07 AM
Seems likely... unless it happens midway into the game and you escape to a "second area" like an island or something

But I guess we can only speculate at this point.
---
Remember... if it's slightly complicated, there is a wikia for it.
#3ReDDevil2112Posted 10/2/2010 1:59:23 PM

Seems likely... unless it happens midway into the game and you escape to a "second area" like an island or something

I get the feeling this is what'll happen.
---
Mobius One, engage.
#4ElusionM_08Posted 10/2/2010 2:00:37 PM
I'd rather Chris and Jill call HQ for air support, and they escape on a chopper, as the ship sinks.
---
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on".
PSN: ElusionM
#5Majora006Posted 10/2/2010 2:22:17 PM
^ been there done that. (only before it wasn't a ship)
---
Don't Wind my Waker or I might have a Sykward Sword
#6Superman19Posted 10/2/2010 5:02:20 PM
lol majora i like to see how you would think to get off a ship in the middle of the ocean without tring to find radio contact with helicopter support.

But when i think about it.....it would actually be extremly risky to send in a helicopter im rough weather anyways. Besides whatever they used to board the ship is their only way off IF the ship starts to go down like the person who created this topic mentioned.
#7Superman19Posted 10/2/2010 5:04:49 PM
in* rough weather :P
#8WindMouseHanpanPosted 10/3/2010 9:23:12 AM
Or maybe there won't be an escape...RE5 didn't have one.

I'm hoping for one though, I like escape sequences. I think the most likely scenario is the ship's engines or fuel tanks exploading, leading to a chain reaction
---
I am Iido The Fox!
Check out my Youtube page, I do video game walkthroughs! http://www.youtube.com/user/iidothefox
#9YAMI_ANUBIS_XPosted 10/3/2010 1:41:35 PM
qbertmaster
Posted 10/2/2010 8:42:07 AM
message detail Seems likely... unless it happens midway into the game and you escape to a "second area" like an island or something

---
Remember... if it's slightly complicated, there is a wikia for it.

They did this already, its called RESIDENT EVIL DEAD AIM!

I would love it, if it was all SHIP, it looks like a BIG SHIP that should take along time to complete.

RE5 was the only one without an escape sequence and we all know why, its cause Jun was behind it.

---
PSN: YAMI_ANUBIS_X
GT: Yami Anubis X I believe that is it
#10ZeroX2010Posted 10/3/2010 3:47:15 PM
I can't help but think of the OP as Titanic with Terminators and Aliens impeding the way to the lifeboats.

---
"It's like General Petraeus joining the infidels." Matt Stiker, WWE commentator.