Anyone else skeptical on seeing any new trailers of this because of RE5?

#1Advent_GreyPosted 10/31/2010 7:14:44 PM
Remember how CAPCOM spoiled a certain plot "twist" in the RE5 trailers? You know, the whole "Showing a certain someone's grave in one trailer, then pretty much saying this said person is alive and well in the final trailer" twist?

I'm not so sure CAPCOM will do something like that again. Or hopefully not make the plot twist(s) so blatantly obvious before you're even halfway through the game. After what happened with Jill in RE5, I hope CAPCOM does better with keeping their twist(s) a secret.

(If there's anything that seems a little "off" in my post, I apologize now. I'm pretty tired, and am going to bed right after posting this)

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McsSY_oAkWU
#2Sir_NuttyPosted 10/31/2010 7:46:52 PM
CAPCOM definitely has a history of changing their minds about the direction of Resident Evil games. I think that whatever they have up their sleeve is going to be interesting and hopefully it won't be guessable within the first few scenes.
#3VegetaDPosted 10/31/2010 8:43:34 PM
It wouldn't really matter to me, any trailer hypes me up more. I would actually welcome a spoiler for the game, mainly why Chris and Jill are fighting.
#4DahliaHawthornePosted 10/31/2010 9:03:00 PM
Is it capitalize Capcom day?
#5NassaDanePosted 10/31/2010 10:26:21 PM
I never saw any of that, i went into "RE"5 with out knowing Jill had anything to do with it. I never knew she was dead or alive so i don't know what you are talking about.
---
"Ignorance is Bliss"
#6G-ScythePosted 11/1/2010 12:37:50 AM
like anybody really thought she was dead...
Capcom probably didn't care because they knew the twist was see-able from miles away.
i want a new trailer because i actually want to see what this game plays like.