Leon S. Kennedy to return in RE: Revelations?

#1sweatmanPosted 1/9/2011 7:20:25 AM
For those who are huge RE fans... you should read this. d:

Back at the stage demo, the guy said that all stages are massive, and there will be some classic RE characters returning for the RE: Revelations. Since the game takes place a year after RE4 and a year before RE5:Lost in Nightmare, and also just doesn't take place in the ship, but also in some other far away places (like one is the snow area, and the other is on the beach), I am guessing Leon (from RE2, RE4) has to return in one of these areas, because in RE5, Ada's status was unknown, Leon and Ada might team up (Co-op?). And let's hope there will be no Ashley-like character to protect, because let's be honest, it was really annoying in RE4 with her squeaky voice...

"Barry, where's Barry?"

#2VegetaDPosted 1/9/2011 7:38:53 AM
I don't think they meant Leon when it came to returning characters. Since the game is called Revelations I assume it's bringing back characters that haven't been around for a while like Billy, Carlos, Rebecca, Sherry, or even Barry. I think all those characters would qualify a bit better since they're more associated with Chris and Jill. I would definitely expect Leon to make a return in Mercenaries however.
#3roxXionPosted 1/9/2011 8:02:49 AM
Rebecca and Barry would be sweet ;) True originals FTW
#4G-ScythePosted 1/9/2011 1:57:56 PM
Maybe. Have leon and chris/jill ever even met? Would like to see some interaction between all the game's main protagonists.
#5EmeralDragon23Posted 1/9/2011 2:14:09 PM

Maybe. Have leon and chris/jill ever even met? Would like to see some interaction between all the game's main protagonists.

We've never seen them meet, but Leon hunted down Chris to tell him Claire had been captured in CV.
---
"USA should change its initials to U*** lolololol. Oh wait, that's trolling." -gtagamer
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss73/G-zal/merlin.png
#6G-ScythePosted 1/9/2011 3:11:45 PM
Thanks. I really gotta play code veronica.
#7Ribbercage93Posted 1/9/2011 5:35:39 PM
Id love to see Leon back, hes my favorite RE character.
---
Now Playing {Trials HD} {Rock Band 3!} {Black Ops} {Castlevania LoS} {Forza 3}
XBL GT & PSN : RIBBERCAGE
#8sevil_yelimsPosted 1/9/2011 9:58:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9G-ScythePosted 1/9/2011 11:26:46 PM
ITT: Smiley_lives is jealous of Leon's hair.
#10sevil_yelimsPosted 1/10/2011 3:16:02 AM
AM NOT!!
---
Metal Gear Smiley: Peace Seeker:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Ln_c1Vvp8