I cant stop ......

#1liamx2000Posted 7/2/2011 4:05:44 PM
Playing the demo of this lol its amazing it may be short but I love it !!
#2HyruleKingsPosted 7/2/2011 4:23:00 PM
I thought so. Every gameplay vid I've seen look amazing.
Can't wait!
---
This message sent using my 3DS
#3StarlightDrivePosted 7/2/2011 7:01:39 PM
To think, some people dropped 40 on Merc JUST to play the demo. Revelation has no choice but to be a really solid 3DS titls.
#4OoSubaruoOPosted 7/2/2011 9:07:14 PM
StarlightDrive posted...
To think, some people dropped 40 on Merc JUST to play the demo. Revelation has no choice but to be a really solid 3DS titls.

Err what? It's only a 2-4min demo.
#5StarlightDrivePosted 7/2/2011 9:40:26 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
StarlightDrive posted...

Err what? It's only a 2-4min demo.

I've seen a couple of threads around Gamefaqs with people stating that they are getting Mercs mainly for the Revs demo. It's pretty silly lol.
#6YAMI_ANUBIS_XPosted 7/3/2011 12:08:10 AM
Funny thing about it is that ESHOP will be updated with the E3 2011 demo by the end of this year or sometime this year, videos are already up on Eshop.

The funny thing is that people that bought merc for the demo are gonna get screwed cause the better demo will eventually be on eshop.

Reggie confirmed that sometime this year, we will be getting demos on E-SHOP and if you notice we already have videos, if you check that particular 3DS game, I dont mean the place, where it says 3DS games shown at E3, I mean check RE MERC page and you will see a video beside the detail icon.
---
GT: Yami Anubis X I believe that is it
3DS FC:1891-1173-7323 Name YamiAnubiX
#7StarlightDrivePosted 7/3/2011 9:14:40 AM
YAMI_ANUBIS_X posted...
Funny thing about it is that ESHOP will be updated with the E3 2011 demo by the end of this year or sometime this year, videos are already up on Eshop.

The funny thing is that people that bought merc for the demo are gonna get screwed cause the better demo will eventually be on eshop.

Reggie confirmed that sometime this year, we will be getting demos on E-SHOP and if you notice we already have videos, if you check that particular 3DS game, I dont mean the place, where it says 3DS games shown at E3, I mean check RE MERC page and you will see a video beside the detail icon.

Doesn't mean we are getting a Revelation/ any other 3rd party demo's right off the bat. At the very least we will see 1st party stuff like Mario, but it's up to developers to organize and provide demos for 3rd parties.