Legendary Weapons for Raid Mode

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. Legendary Weapons for Raid Mode

User Info: Jimdb

Jimdb
4 years ago#1
So,

Playing with a friend he got a Legendary weapon out of a weapon box, I didn't... next day, I got one and he didn't. There is a mission that consists in collecting all of them.

Anyone know if they are all pure chance? Any specific conditions for one weapon or another to drop? such as... mission X-Y, or something?

Also, are all legendary weapons fixed to a level or are there different versions with higher level?

He got the Masamune (Sniper Rifle) and I got the Drake (double barreled shotgun)

Anyone has input on this?
You want bugs go play Lost Planet. This is war boy, no bugs or liberals allowed.
-Nick_GF

User Info: Nei_Vale

Nei_Vale
4 years ago#2
It's complete luck, but the higher the mission the higher the level of the rare weapons, I only found those 2 and it gave me the all super rare weapons mission done
Fight or flee, either way you'll die.. So come, wage war against a tyrant.

User Info: forte

forte
4 years ago#3
From what I can tell you can collect a version of each all the way up to level 50. And even then you can get alternate versions with a different number of slots or higher or lower damage.

User Info: Jimdb

Jimdb
4 years ago#4
I saw a level 50 guy yeesterday with a gun ala 007, but the cannon was huuuuge, it was super long. it was like a small gun, with a huuuuuge cannon.
You want bugs go play Lost Planet. This is war boy, no bugs or liberals allowed.
-Nick_GF

User Info: 1benjy

1benjy
4 years ago#5
Dante 14 posted...
I saw a level 50 guy yeesterday with a gun ala 007, but the cannon was huuuuge, it was super long. it was like a small gun, with a huuuuuge cannon.

Yh thats the Pale Rider the legendary magnum, i have all of them. If you just play thru all the lvls and diffcultys u should have found the all by the time ur lvl 50. Ive had about 3-4 of all the legendarys except Pale rider which i sadly only have at lvl 21 =/
Still u got a drake thats good, its the best one to have really, Muramasa and Pale Rider are pretty beast with burst and charge shot equiped tho ^^
Caution you have the right to remain silent, anything you do say, will be mis-quoted and used against you! :D
3DS FC: 4682-8775-8377

User Info: anbu_neji

anbu_neji
4 years ago#6
Pale Rider you can find from the store, found it in there for 10 play coins, best purchase I have made, great boss stopper.

User Info: hokuto_master

hokuto_master
4 years ago#7
All the legendary weapons can be found in shop.
DKR / Nick: broie / FC: 017.270.711.392/

User Info: HatredSpirit198

HatredSpirit198
4 years ago#8
After completing so many missions, I think you unlock a second slot in the shop for random weapons thus increasing your chances of getting a legendary weapon.

User Info: 184548163678

4 years ago#9
hokuto_master posted...
All the legendary weapons can be found in shop.

I'm pretty sure the muramasa and drake never appear there.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. Legendary Weapons for Raid Mode

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived