What exactly are "infected Missions"?

#1X0leras20099Posted 2/7/2012 7:02:19 AM
Are they extra missions you get for raid mode? I just see people referencing them so much and I haven't gotten the game yet, (will later on today after my college classes) and was just wondering what exactly they were.

Thanks in advance.
:D
#2REAPER3845Posted 2/12/2012 6:04:47 PM

I also heard about this. Something about people joining you in the Ghost Ship stage just to choose the nearest exit. I do not know the difference between normal missions and infected ones since i never recieved one.

#3DeanpoolPosted 2/13/2012 1:38:43 AM
Im pretty sure infected missions are when youre given a mission to kill an infected version of someone you co-op played with, usually theyre on stage 20 on abyss difficulty. Theres a little crown icon on the stage on stage select screen indicating theres an infected player lurking in the dark.
#4Silent_Snake666Posted 2/13/2012 2:12:01 AM
I've had an infected mission...they require you to play with a number of people with same infection mission in order to complete it. Hence why people choose the easiest mission to complete (ghost ship 1st exit). When you complete it you tend you tend to get on of the better rewards.

As for getting infection missions I'm pretty sure you pick them up from playing with people who have an infection mission..
#5lambchipsPosted 2/13/2012 2:16:59 AM
Deanpool posted...
Im pretty sure infected missions are when youre given a mission to kill an infected version of someone you co-op played with, usually theyre on stage 20 on abyss difficulty. Theres a little crown icon on the stage on stage select screen indicating theres an infected player lurking in the dark.

nah, the crown means theres a boss

as for infection missions
they can only be completed by streetpassing

for example when you highlight a mission, you might see them categorized as....
- wanted mission (basically it has a scroll or book icon)
- kill minion missions (not sure what this is called, but the icon is a highlight of a person with a bullet going through their head)
- undeletable missions (basically missions you cant delete, the icon is a star badge or something)
- supply missions (bascally SP missions you get for story mode stuff, picture of a parachute carrying a box)

and finally we have
- infection missions (the icon is hard to explain but there are like 6 tentacles held together by some ring or something)

you can see the different types of infection missions here (as well as reward)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/post.php?board=997778&topic=61925854
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428