The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Could Rachel Appear in another game?

#1aquathemasterPosted 4/12/2012 9:42:06 AM
I would really like her to be made playable in a future mercenaries game.
#2sbn4Posted 4/12/2012 10:08:37 AM
Not likely. She was pretty much just used to be killed off. I'm not sure why people want her to be playable so badly.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#3maiminasePosted 4/12/2012 10:19:46 AM
I'm pretty sure she's as good as dead and won't show up again. She wasn't really important, not to the series anyways.
---
"He probably has the best edgeguard in the game like I said, not only that, he's ken." -DA-dave
#4DoomsSDPosted 4/12/2012 10:54:15 AM
I doubt it. She's an interesting boss and had some nice creepy moments but she's not important enough to the story as a whole to be included.
#5siegeshotPosted 4/12/2012 6:48:44 PM
She absolutely can appear in another game. Until we verify whether or not she's covered any wars, she can show up anywhere. Especially another Mercs campaign or a single player short set of her previous and then current mission.

+1 for Rachael. She deserved more.
---
Frank West needs to be playable DLC in RE Rev's Raid Mode and RE:ORC's Hero's Mode! Thank goodness he made it into uMvC3. He's covered wars ya know?
#6bcorneliaPosted 4/12/2012 7:16:37 PM
sbn4 posted...
Not likely. She was pretty much just used to be killed off. I'm not sure why people want her to be playable so badly.

This.
---
My old account got better.
#7TheThirdDayPosted 4/12/2012 11:14:48 PM
If I'm gonna play dead, short-lived characters, I'd rather play Bravo Team or somethin'.
---
Waluigi is the coolest Mario Character.
Period.
#8GodamnpixiesPosted 4/13/2012 12:51:59 AM
She'll be playable in the Vita version of this game.

*runs away before ****storm happens*
---
Playstation Vita has no games! (yet)
3DS Friend Code: 0259-1030-6824 PSN: R00T-MARM
#9siegeshotPosted 4/14/2012 9:51:40 AM
TheThirdDay posted...
If I'm gonna play dead, short-lived characters, I'd rather play Bravo Team or somethin'.

A game based on Charlie Team would be cool too. Now that you mention it.

Still I think Rachael could have a place in a game solely focused on characters that die. And Brad (aka the chicken heart) Vickers could be in it also...

He survives for quite a while in Raccoon and we don't get to figure out what he goes through. Same thing with the BSAA Alpha team in RE5.
---
Frank West needs to be playable DLC in RE Rev's Raid Mode and RE:ORC's Hero's Mode! Thank goodness he made it into uMvC3. He's covered wars ya know?