The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Could Rachel Appear in another game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. Could Rachel Appear in another game?
4 years ago#1
I would really like her to be made playable in a future mercenaries game.
4 years ago#2
Not likely. She was pretty much just used to be killed off. I'm not sure why people want her to be playable so badly.
"No man should fight any war but his own."
4 years ago#3
I'm pretty sure she's as good as dead and won't show up again. She wasn't really important, not to the series anyways.
"He probably has the best edgeguard in the game like I said, not only that, he's ken." -DA-dave
4 years ago#4
I doubt it. She's an interesting boss and had some nice creepy moments but she's not important enough to the story as a whole to be included.
4 years ago#5
She absolutely can appear in another game. Until we verify whether or not she's covered any wars, she can show up anywhere. Especially another Mercs campaign or a single player short set of her previous and then current mission.

+1 for Rachael. She deserved more.
Frank West needs to be playable DLC in RE Rev's Raid Mode and RE:ORC's Hero's Mode! Thank goodness he made it into uMvC3. He's covered wars ya know?
4 years ago#6
sbn4 posted...
Not likely. She was pretty much just used to be killed off. I'm not sure why people want her to be playable so badly.

This.
My old account got better.
4 years ago#7
If I'm gonna play dead, short-lived characters, I'd rather play Bravo Team or somethin'.
Waluigi is the coolest Mario Character.
Period.
4 years ago#8
She'll be playable in the Vita version of this game.

*runs away before ****storm happens*
Playstation Vita has no games! (yet)
3DS Friend Code: 0259-1030-6824 PSN: R00T-MARM
4 years ago#9
TheThirdDay posted...
If I'm gonna play dead, short-lived characters, I'd rather play Bravo Team or somethin'.

A game based on Charlie Team would be cool too. Now that you mention it.

Still I think Rachael could have a place in a game solely focused on characters that die. And Brad (aka the chicken heart) Vickers could be in it also...

He survives for quite a while in Raccoon and we don't get to figure out what he goes through. Same thing with the BSAA Alpha team in RE5.
Frank West needs to be playable DLC in RE Rev's Raid Mode and RE:ORC's Hero's Mode! Thank goodness he made it into uMvC3. He's covered wars ya know?
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. Could Rachel Appear in another game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived