For those angry about it no longer being exclusive, stop. This is a GOOD thing.

#1Lord_KagatoPosted 1/22/2013 7:22:32 PM
There's a reason why Revelations was the best Resident Evil game since RE4. However, it was an "experiment" game where RE6 was the big gae of the series coming out that year.

Now, we have Revelations beating out RE6 in regards to reviews, but not sales. Where am I going with this? Well, Capcom loves their money, but in order to keep making money, they need to please the fans. So, they are porting this game everywhere to see if the community bites the bait.

I'm telling you as a fellow gamer... take the bait. Why? Because if Revelations sells well on all consoles, they'll know for a fact that this is the RE style we want. Not the CoD stuff they have now. It's THIS!

However, if you really want to keep it Nintendo-only, get the WiiU version. The tablet being used as the inventory will likely make the WiiU version the superior version anyway. It'll play like the 3DS version... just without the 3D but in HD and with better sound.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Persona 3 FES
#2Mariofan15Posted 1/22/2013 7:46:32 PM
Not everyone can afford a WiiU,you know. They should of just kept it 3DS exclusive. Because now 3DS owners are getting screwed out of content the Console versions are getting which is stupid. I'm still buying it regardless but they damn better have 3 Save files and not 2 and have the ability to transfer data from the 3DS version. Because I am not redoing everything again.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#3hyperius1Posted 1/22/2013 9:09:16 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Not everyone can afford a WiiU,you know. They should of just kept it 3DS exclusive. Because now 3DS owners are getting screwed out of content the Console versions are getting which is stupid. I'm still buying it regardless but they damn better have 3 Save files and not 2 and have the ability to transfer data from the 3DS version. Because I am not redoing everything again.

Or you can just deal with it.
---
GT: Hyperius
#4GeneraLightPosted 1/22/2013 9:33:16 PM
Mariofan15 posted...

Revelations is coming to the PS3, XBox360, Wii U and PC.
#5VegetaDPosted 1/22/2013 9:50:58 PM(edited)
I don't there's any reason to be angry really, yeah it's not exclusive but at least everyone gets to enjoy the game now. Plus I will have already enjoyed this game for a whole year by the time everyone else got it, but being able to play it on the big screen with added content is too good of an opportunity to pass up. Hopefully the reception and sales will convince Capcom to make a successor to Revelations. RE6 was good but Revelations was a much more enjoyable experience for me.
#6Coryo61827Posted 1/22/2013 10:28:33 PM
People are actually mad that its getting ported? Why? That's so stupid. Why should anyone care if it gets ported to other systems? If anything it's great cause lets face it, not that many people have 3DS's so this will give a lot of people to buy and play the game, which means resident evil will earn more money for capcom, which means more and hopefully better resident evil games.

Revelations is great and everyone should have the opportunity to play it without having to buy a handheld gamin device to do so.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#7mcnichojPosted 1/22/2013 10:46:59 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Not everyone can afford a PS2,you know. They should of just kept it GmeCube exclusive. Because now GameCube owners are getting screwed out of content the PS2 version is getting which is stupid.
Changed your post to reflect your anger about RE4 getting ported.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.
#8chris1001 the sequelPosted 1/22/2013 11:40:11 PM
How are you getting screwed out of content. The extra content likely wouldn't exist if the HD version wasn't being made.
---
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
#9BIack_DynamitePosted 1/23/2013 4:36:18 AM
It wasn't an experiment game, that was Mercs 3D. Revelations was developed by the RE5 team to give some backstory to the BSAA. There's no "main RE game of the year".
#10danny_S_06Posted 1/23/2013 4:57:51 AM
Why would anyone be mad or pissed at this?

Who ONLY owns a 3DS for gaming this gen? Pretty much every owner will have a PS3 and/or 360 by this point, or a WiiU perhaps.
---
PSN: CaptainSellers (UK)