For those angry about it no longer being exclusive, stop. This is a GOOD thing.

#21siegeshotPosted 1/24/2013 8:31:06 PM
Yes this is very good. This allows them to continue Rachel's story. Hopefully they allow weapon trading too at hand-off points.
---
Next outbreak opportunity for Frank West to cover: RE6 Mercs: Reunion. Last battle covered: uMvC3. He's covered wars ya know?
#22EchidneysPosted 1/25/2013 1:08:00 AM
The_Djoker posted...
Not everyone can afford a WiiU,you know. They should of just kept it 3DS exclusive. Because now 3DS owners are getting screwed out of content the Console versions are getting which is stupid. I'm still buying it regardless but they damn better have 3 Save files and not 2 and have the ability to transfer data from the 3DS version. Because I am not redoing everything again.

get out with this garbage.

LOL I thought the same thing--was gonna post:

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m71/itatemykidneys/ouvejne/getout2-1.gif
---
PSN: Echidneys | 3DS: 4468 1242 8413
"It sucks, and you're all stupid for liking it."
#23DoomsSDPosted 1/25/2013 2:35:26 AM
Why would anyone get mad about this game being ported anyway? Does it ruin the fun you had with it on 3DS? No. As what I'd regard as the best game on the 3DS, I'm glad it's finally getting it's chance on some other systems. It deserves it's chance to be played by a bigger audience. 3DS owners got the game first and had fun with it for a year or so (probably more by the time it's ported) before anyone else got a go.

Don't think I'll get the port though. Played this game to death and if I do play it again, I'd simply prefer having it as my "go to" portable game.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#24parkourboybryanPosted 1/25/2013 6:16:44 AM
Mariofan, don't you get it? If an actual survival horror game made for a handheld gets better reviews than the survival action BS they've been spewing out since 4, then Capcom will open their eyes and finally see that we want true survival horror. Stop acting like an entitled little child and realize that this is a good thing.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#25jsquad4136Posted 1/26/2013 8:30:05 AM
Judging by his name, mariofan15 is either 15 or graduates IN 2015. Point being this kid is too young to understand how this is a good thing and as such has a self-entitled attitude about having this game 3DS exclusive. Hell he's technically too young for this game even.

Or at least I hope he's a young teen because if he's an adult and acting like this then that's just sad. Not sure why he's making a big deal out of this. He obviously isn't THAT big of a fan of this game because he says in his first post that he is 'not going to go through all that again' when the game is imported.

It's like that little brat that wants every toy in their toybox, not share any of them, but doesn't play with them either.
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 9 years old."
#26Gmanzz666Posted 1/29/2013 1:06:11 PM
It doesnt matter either way as I am gonna buy it AGAIN. Console exclusives just dont exist. Especially with Capcom.
RE6 is an great game. Dont care what anyone thinks.
I would see this as a smart move on capcoms side to port it, HOWEVER, because of their shady business practices I will furrow my brow at this one. oh well
here u go capcom $$$$
just take it
---
What goes here....?? Oh yea!!! Oh Wait....now I forgot.......
#27Mariofan15Posted 1/29/2013 2:28:11 PM
Judging by his name, mariofan15 is either 15 or graduates IN 2015. Point being this kid is too young to understand how this is a good thing and as such has a self-entitled attitude about having this game 3DS exclusive. Hell he's technically too young for this game even.

Or at least I hope he's a young teen because if he's an adult and acting like this then that's just sad. Not sure why he's making a big deal out of this. He obviously isn't THAT big of a fan of this game because he says in his first post that he is 'not going to go through all that again' when the game is imported.

It's like that little brat that wants every toy in their toybox, not share any of them, but doesn't play with them either.

You guys sound really butthurt over what I said. Calm down.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#28vhunter14Posted 1/31/2013 6:14:12 AM
Mariofan15 posted...

Probably cuz you said it in the most obnoxiously douchey way possible.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.
#29shinra35800Posted 1/31/2013 4:46:52 PM
For PC with Nvision3D = EXCELLENT! No use in getting it for 3DS now.
#30zeloswilder_fanPosted 1/31/2013 10:44:31 PM
Mariofan15 posted...

I feel like I'm just pouring oil on an open flame, but here goes.

You've yet to say anything even remotely intelligent about this matter. In one of the other threads, when people repeatedly asked you why exactly you opposed a port, you repeatedly replied with (I'm paraphrasing this) "It's just a rumor right now so don't get your hopes up." This clearly doesn't answer the question; rather, it seems like an attempt to dodge the possibility of said port happening.

Now that the ports have been confirmed, you've resorted to obnoxiously claiming others to be "butthurt" about your comments, without having provided any intelligently scathing arguments on why your position (anti-porting?) or, God forbid, your blind insults, should offend others in any way. As others have said, the ports merely expand the audience without taking away anything that 3DS owners originally got out of this game - there's no reason for it to offend anyone. So, tell me this: why should anyone, barring possibly yourself, be "butthurt" about anything here?
---
"The dirac delta: the height of the discontinuity."