For those angry about it no longer being exclusive, stop. This is a GOOD thing.

#31Ness0123456789Posted 2/1/2013 9:54:17 AM
Aww. Someone is butthurt over my complaint.

Your "Complaint" essentially amounts to "Wah, I don't want the other kids playing with my toys". There is nothing in your post that even remotely can stand as a valid reason to why this game shouldn't be ported.

Getting "Screwed" out of extra content? Not really, no. People on this board have praised this as the best RE game ever as is, so why should it matter if the console ports get a little extra content. RE4 had some extra content when it was ported to the PS2 and Wii, but it wasn't a huge game changer (hell, Ada mode was pretty damn terrible to be honest).

And the complaint of not wanting to redo everything either is also silly. If this game is so damn excellent, then why is it a big deal to replay all that excellent, fun game-play again? God knows whenever an HD port comes out of a game I love to death, I look at it as an excuse to plunk down another mountain of hours to 100% it again.

You can put a coat of paint on your post as much as you want, but as I said in my original post, it just boils down to you being upset that the 3DS is loosing an exclusive, and nothing more. The game being ported to the consoles and PC is only a good thing, as it will bring more attention to Revelations, and show Capcom that the more traditional survival horror style of Resident Evil is what people want.

But seeing as your username is "MarioFan", I can only assume that this entire post will go in one ear and out the other, as you've already made up your mind that this game should by a Nintendo exclusive, because "Nintendo is the bestest".
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#32kanto_wandererPosted 2/1/2013 1:02:29 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Not everyone can afford a WiiU,you know. They should of just kept it 3DS exclusive. Because now 3DS owners are getting screwed out of content the Console versions are getting which is stupid. I'm still buying it regardless but they damn better have 3 Save files and not 2 and have the ability to transfer data from the 3DS version. Because I am not redoing everything again.

Nobody is getting screwed. If you played the game on the 3DS, there won't be anything dramatically different about the console ports that'll necessitate you spend more money just so you can replay it on your television. If you feel compelled to repurchase a game for a few meager extras, that's on you, not Capcom (which realistically, knowing the track-record they have with re-releases, shouldn't have been a surprise anyway). I'm personally content with the 3DS version, as I like the option of playing it in 3D and don't think this game will seem nearly as impressive playing it on a console.
#33Mariofan15Posted 2/1/2013 3:07:43 PM
Aww. Someone is butthurt over my complaint.

Your "Complaint" essentially amounts to "Wah, I don't want the other kids playing with my toys". There is nothing in your post that even remotely can stand as a valid reason to why this game shouldn't be ported.

Getting "Screwed" out of extra content? Not really, no. People on this board have praised this as the best RE game ever as is, so why should it matter if the console ports get a little extra content. RE4 had some extra content when it was ported to the PS2 and Wii, but it wasn't a huge game changer (hell, Ada mode was pretty damn terrible to be honest).

And the complaint of not wanting to redo everything either is also silly. If this game is so damn excellent, then why is it a big deal to replay all that excellent, fun game-play again? God knows whenever an HD port comes out of a game I love to death, I look at it as an excuse to plunk down another mountain of hours to 100% it again.

You can put a coat of paint on your post as much as you want, but as I said in my original post, it just boils down to you being upset that the 3DS is loosing an exclusive, and nothing more. The game being ported to the consoles and PC is only a good thing, as it will bring more attention to Revelations, and show Capcom that the more traditional survival horror style of Resident Evil is what people want.

But seeing as your username is "MarioFan", I can only assume that this entire post will go in one ear and out the other, as you've already made up your mind that this game should by a Nintendo exclusive, because "Nintendo is the bestest".

Someone is mad.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#34zeloswilder_fanPosted 2/2/2013 7:55:24 AM
Well then, everyone. Let's quit feeding the troll because either he's too dense to rethink his idiocy based on his comments, or he's getting kicks out of the fact that we're writing paragraphs to respond to his single-sentence posts.
---
"The dirac delta: the height of the discontinuity."
#35shnoob2Posted 2/2/2013 6:41:59 PM
Those angry about this are within their right to be. This being ported devalues the 3DS.
---
"GET OFF MY PLANE!"- Han Solo in Airforce One
DLC and Online Passes = the downfall of video games.
#36EchidneysPosted 2/2/2013 7:09:19 PM
shnoob2 posted...
Those angry about this are within their right to be. This being ported devalues the 3DS.

Maybe for the ones who haven't bought this yet, but it's been out for a while. If they haven't gotten it by now, save for a few stragglers or late bloomers, then it's gonna be totally safe to port this without losing 3DS sales.
Or it could work the other way around: People play and love this so much on console, they'll want the portable version for themselves, too.
---
PSN: Echidneys | 3DS: 4468 1242 8413
"It sucks, and you're all stupid for liking it."
#37EchidneysPosted 2/2/2013 7:39:22 PM
zeloswilder_fan posted...
Well then, everyone. Let's quit feeding the troll because either he's too dense to rethink his idiocy based on his comments, or he's getting kicks out of the fact that we're writing paragraphs to respond to his single-sentence posts.

The single-sentence posts are because he really has no fair claim to back himself up. He'll be the one playing only RE:R on only the 3DS, only out of spite, while a new audience is enjoying it on consoles. And he'll be calling them thieving mouth-breathers the whole time because, you know, we got "screwed out of content" that was never going to be there in the first place.

And something that's always bothered me about Mariofan15 is how he doesn't put spaces after his commas. What is up with that?
---
PSN: Echidneys | 3DS: 4468 1242 8413
"It sucks, and you're all stupid for liking it."
#38kanto_wandererPosted 2/3/2013 3:43:17 AM
shnoob2 posted...

Honestly, as good as the game is, it doesn't warrant anyone purchasing a 3DS just to play it. So far, the only game that has justified my purchasing a 3DS solely to play has been Super Mario 3D Land. Everything else has just been an added incentive to having the 3DS. I'm hoping the new Luigi's Mansion ends up being the system's next must-own title.
#39Mujika1991Posted 2/3/2013 9:24:53 AM
i donīt get to enjoy re1,re2,re3,re4,re5 or re6 on my 3ds..then they shall not enjoy this one..
#40baddude1337Posted 2/3/2013 2:56:21 PM
Is any of the extra stuff gonna be released as DLC on 3DS?
---
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/baddude1337/stats/185625780/xbox/
WHO IS DESMOND?