Saving Rachel??

#1GamerTags127Posted 1/25/2013 1:49:12 PM
So I just recently heard about this glitch. I haven't seen any videos on YouTube. Could some one explain if this is real or not.
---
FC: 2535-4388-9941
Name: Calypso666
#2HylianShieldPosted 1/25/2013 2:40:43 PM
Impossible. Nope. None. Nadda. No way Jose.
#3Mariofan15Posted 1/25/2013 2:42:47 PM
It isnt real. No such glitch exists.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#4GamerTags127(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 3:53:13 PM
Alright. It's good to know that. Do you guys know of any other glitches besides the disappearing bridge in raid mode.
---
#5vagamesPosted 1/25/2013 4:04:54 PM
Yes. During the Emergency Passageway level, which I think is stage 18, it is possible for one player to get stuck. At the part with the lance monster by the steam that blocks your path, it is possible for one player to be stuck in that section of the room, because although the steam will disappear, the noise and its effect will persist for one player. At that point, the other player can either opt to finish the last leg of the stage alone, or they have to restart.

It is seriously frustrating. I think this may or may not only occur on Abyss level difficulty, too.
#6GamerTags127(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 4:13:12 PM
Is it possible to avoid that glitch?
---
#7vagamesPosted 1/25/2013 4:20:14 PM
No. Seems to be random
---
I think my gameplay is pretty solid, but my commentaries suck. Check it out, let me know.
http://www.youtube.com/vanimusgames
#8duducukierPosted 1/25/2013 6:17:40 PM
vagames posted...
No. Seems to be random

Not random, no. It happens if the second player (one who joined the match) goes through the transitional door first. I've skipped through a lot of times and it only happened to me when I went through the door first.

GamerTags127 posted...
So I just recently heard about this glitch. I haven't seen any videos on YouTube. Could some one explain if this is real or not.

I'll just post what I posted earlier in case you haven't noticed it >_>

duducukier posted...
Apparently, on chapter 1 act 2, you go back to the 1st room, the one with a bunch of boxes but before the bell. He stated moving in into the corner of the boxes from a certain angel causes you to bypass the lay out mesh, and you end up in the edge of the map. If you fall, its a void and a game over. Supposedly, you walk along the edge path to Rachel's room. There, you can walk in on the ooze holding Rachel, but since the script of her death only activates if you're on the other side, her model won't die, and the regular ooze attack pattern script is executed. He says she'll be laying down on the floor kinda like how are when you're knocked down, and shoot from an invisible handgun. After defeating the oozes, she'll get up and follow you around (she can't leave the room though). If you use genesis on her, she'll say "looking at something?"

Easiest way to confirm this is looking for the audofile on the games file. If its there, this is legitimate , if not, its just some wild rumor. But its possible. I have yet to find the angle of box glitch.

---
=Sora/Skyy=
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7709-7856 (Skyy) Miiverse: L-Sora
#9duducukierPosted 1/25/2013 6:26:15 PM
Edit: Haze stated to get the angle you have to well...i'll just repost what he messaged me. This guy after all discovered the shooting underwater and Terragrigia platform hacks, I can't see why this hack is false.

Haze messaged (or whatever)
You have to like do the grenade jump you do when throw a grenade and stepturn, which would jump onto the box and go through it

I'll test it out. He also said to me they're two specific spots this happens in: ON the East side of the room on the right angles of the boxes (on the very corner of the room), or (the easiest one according to him) in the very corner on the southeastern box. You know the little spot you may get stuck on? Yea, its easier if I could map it out. Oh well.

He also said an ooze attacking you could help, but that only happens in Raid...so um...I don't know. I'll see if that works too. Its awfully specific so I CAN'T tell if this is legit or not. I'll go ahead and try it later.

GG :p
---
=Sora/Skyy=
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7709-7856 (Skyy) Miiverse: L-Sora
#10vagamesPosted 1/25/2013 8:04:43 PM
I also noticed a lot of glitches or lag that cause some enemies to become indestructible, like an ooze taking several charged magnum blasts. Also on at least one occasion a key would not appear.
---
I think my gameplay is pretty solid, but my commentaries suck. Check it out, let me know.
http://www.youtube.com/vanimusgames